I've got $1-1.5k, with 'watch' written all over it, burning a hole in my pocket.
- MUST be an auto (a 'sporty' look would be a plus), but not a dive or pilot watch (I've already got one of each of these)
- I'd like to have a black dial cos that goes with virtually anything.
- I'd like to be able to wear it with jeans/shorts as well as casual (to a restaurant or social event)
- must be able to stand up to a little punishment as I might be wearing it hiking/biking/etc.
- 20mm or 22mm lugs would be preferable as I have a lot of strap at these widths
- It would be nice to be able to make strap changes easily
I've been looking at watches of WUS sponsers and the most promising of these is the Xetum line.
Any other suggestions? Please, nothing over the $1.5k; that's my high-end limit.