Just to make sure,
1. If the power reserve stops at the middle of the night (before the day/date finish it moves) should I 'charge'/wind it untill finish its moves (at 6/7 am) and then change the day/date/time or its safe to done it while it stop moving?
2. Same question - when power reserve stops is it safe to press the reset chrono timer button or prefer to do it only when watch is winding?
3. Can pressing the chronograph reset button while timer running (forget to stop before) cause any damage?
4. How bad is it to wind counterclockwise (the wrong direction)?
5. Specific at Omega Day Date Mark 40 (3520.50), is the wind is opposite then most of the watches (backwards instead of forwards)? because only when I wind backwards I've hear the 'clicks'. (//edit - I guess you should wind it with the direction of clockwise when setting the time? because the time goes forward/clockwise when moving crown backward, so this is the same direction to wind it?)
Thanks in advance!