Hello WUS members!
I will be graduating college in fall and have been looking into making a nice watch purchase for my achievement. This will be my first nice watch so I'm really excited. I have a narrowed down a few criteria for a watch:
1. I would like more of a classic looking sport/diver watch
2. Something to fit my fit my 6.5" wrist
3. Not too thick
4. Automatic or self-winding movement
5. Metal bracelet, but maybe with the option of changing to a rubber strap if I wanted
6. I think nothing over 42mm, since it will start to look very big on my tiny wrist, just my opinion.
7. And most important! Around the $2000-2200 is the max
Some that I have been looking into are the Ball Engineer Diver (but the thickness seems to worry me), the new Breitling 2010 Superocean (but the wait and the price may be too long and too high), Longines both Hydroconquest and Master Collection (but I don't think I like the Hydroconquest that much and the Master Collection isn't really a diver watch, it's more dressy), and a few other here and there. Any help or ideas would be great!!! Thank you!