I'm about to buy my first decent watch. But I cannot decide between an Archimede pilot watch and the Citizen eco drive promaster sky (BY0085-53E).
- I like the fact that it's automatic because i think the movement is amazing.
- Maybe a problem if i don't wear it for longer periods from time to time (weeks?) because of my job?
- I like the fact that with proper maintenance this watch wil in theory last forever.
- Radio contolled, so never have to worry about it showing the right time.
- a lot of cool futures (that you'll never use ;) )
At the moment I have a cheap automatic watch that doesn't keep time at all,. And it annoys the .... out of me. But I've heard that a good one keeps good time.
How often do you have to reset an automatic watch? once a month?
How bad do I have to worry about shocks and automatic watches? can I skydive with them?
Which one would you buy and why?
Hopefully someone can give me some insight in this and help me decide.