first post, looking for tritium dual time zone watch

Thread: first post, looking for tritium dual time zone watch

first post, looking for tritium dual time zone watch

This is my first post here, just found the site a couple days back, wow, what a ton of information. I frequent some hunting forums with this much info, never knew so much about watches.
    I am finally going to give in to my long time watch craving fanaticism!! I have put it off, buying weapons instead, and now am ready to pursue additional watches.
    I have been wearing a Reactor Trident for a number of years. My first foray into more tactical/dive type of watch. AS far as I know they do not get better, although this was has been back to the factory twice. SO I am looking to do something different
    This would be mostly an EDC type of watch, with the old Trident on days cutting wood, working on Harley..... Wrist size is 7.5", so I do not like big watches. I had a casio Mudman, WAY too big sold it. Really prefer analog over digital anyway on watches.
    Tritium is a must, will not go without that. I may be in leopard blind all night and do not want to worry about light wearing out over night. Date is a must, day would be nice but not required. I would really like dual time zone of some sort. I am OCUSA a few times a year and am tired of trying to count forward or back, and crossing international date line boogers my head. Will probably ditch metal bracelet for rubber strap if need be, not a big fan of bracelet type of watches. I typically wear watch face on underside of arm.
    Big request I know. Hoping someone out there has an idea of where to look.

Brent

Re: first post, looking for tritium dual time zone watch

Deep Blue do some nice GMT watches in the T-100 range. Also look what Traser have - it’s the P59 I think (but don’t bet on it)

Thread Information