Follow Up...Wrong Choice! Wife Gives Green Light...Stowa 1938 or Alpina 130 Heritage ??? - Page 7
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Follow Up...Wrong Choice! Wife Gives Green Light...Stowa 1938 or Alpina 130 Heritage ???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: HELP/ Wifes Gives Green Light...Stowa 1938 Chronograph or Alpina 130 Heritage ???

You ought to let Alpina know what went on with that purchase (include the pics). It's the sort of thing that ruins reputations.

Re: HELP/ Wifes Gives Green Light...Stowa 1938 Chronograph or Alpina 130 Heritage ???

Quote Originally Posted by ljb187 View Post
    You ought to let Alpina know what went on with that purchase (include the pics). It's the sort of thing that ruins reputations.
    There was a three way converstaion between myself, the AD and a rep. They offered a hand inspected, guaranteed to be perfect exchange but I obviously declined.
    Last edited by Tony Abbate; December 6th, 2013 at 06:45.

Should have listened..Now a happy man...went with the black dial instead. Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

That's the oddest thing I've ever seen. I have a six month old Alpina Startimer and the quality is absolutely impeccable. The 130 Heritage I saw at an AD a few months ago was also perfect. It's almost like the AD was trying to pull a fast one over on you with something that might have been previously returned and worked on by a complete schlep. Very strange.

You should post your experience and pics over on the F.C./Alpina forum. The company president often reads and replies to posts there.
    Last edited by BrentYYC; December 23rd, 2013 at 07:24.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information