Formex CS 2025 Cigarette Any Thoughts

Thread: Formex CS 2025 Cigarette Any Thoughts

JWH

Smile Formex CS 2025 Cigarette Any Thoughts

Anyone know anything or have any experience with this brand or this watch. Looking for any insight as to the quality of the brand.
    Thanks

Re: Formex CS 2025 Cigarette Any Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    Anyone know anything or have any experience with this brand or this watch. Looking for any insight as to the quality of the brand.
    Thanks
    Unusual choice, to name a watch after a fag.

(Yes I know it's named after the racing boat!)

I think it's the biggest, baddest lump of FHM-compliant, bloke-tastic steel you can get for the money, although it's up against some very stiff competition because the prices they're asking are fantastical (up near Breitling, Omega, IWC).

You are better off spending your cash elsewhere, I think. If you want big, fashionable and chunky, try TW Steel.

I'm of the HUNKY-CHUNKY persuasion and love both my AS1500 and DS2000 LE Auto's. They are huge in presence and demand you attention, both visually and physically. You won't forget your wearing one. If you like something with some weight this would be the brand. You want a watch that literally sticks out? This is the brand. There's no other like Formex out there. I've actually developed a habit of walking thru doorways with my left arm behind my back so I can avoid contacting the door frame.

At 18mm thick these Bad Boys sit on top of your wrist, overlooking your keyboard, desktop or whatever. I always catch people glancing at my Formex.

I love them. Hunky Chunky, baby!!

Norman

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I like them. They will hit the bay with a huge price drop that puts them in reach. I have a sc800, ts350 and a ds2000.

Thread Information