Found 2 pieces

Thread: Found 2 pieces

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Found 2 pieces

So,found 2 watches and i want to know if someone cand tell me what year did they came from and what they have special (if there is anything special about them).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some photos

Re: Found 2 pieces

I wonder if you have tried to find out about them first before asking for help.....
    Lee Rappeport

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________

PREVIOUSLY OWNED

Glycine Vacuum, Glycine Observer (2), Glycine Power reserve DLC, Rolex sub no date(1967), Rolex sub Chronometer movement, Bulova Accutron RR edition,
    Seiko Orange monster, IWC 38mm Pilot, Chronoswiss Kairos SS, Steinhart O1V, Oris BC3, Oris triple complication, Tissot Sea Star, MK II Seafighter, Seiko SNKF11, Steinhart Ocean 44, Steinhart Ocean Black GMT, Seiko SRP 777 TURTLE, Seiko SUN045 50th Anniversary Kinetic.

CURRENTLY OWN

Hamilton Barton (circa 1951), Seiko SBBN035 TUNA, and a $5.00 quartz watch.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Actually i did. The first it s a Sandoz chronograph but the secons...i can't read that because it s russian i guess ? I don't know

I like the looks of the Sandoz-- hope you get it cleaned up and get us some pictures.

I sure will,i did a little research and found that it is a pretty rare model,with the 2 buttons on the side . Most of theese models don't have them. I will send them both this week for mantainance.

What about the second one?It's a very small model compared to the Sandoz, almost the same size as a lady watch. I could't find anything like that on internet because it's written in a language i don't understand.

Photo of the back

And this is a comparison of size to my gshock

2nd one is a soviet era watch made in USSR with 7 jewels. Some were pretty robust but condition looks rough.
    Dial says "sports watch 7 jewels made in ussr". Case back says "water & dust resistant".
    Likely has no value.

1st one is a Sandoz Chronograph. The 2 buttons on the side are chronograph pushers (stopwatch). Vintage chronos can be quite nice and often in demand, but the condition of dial here looks pretty bad. I'd pop the back open to peek at the movement - depending on caliber and condition of the movement - it may or may not be worth to repair it. Without movement info it's impossible to say if this has any serviceable value or just junk
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw
    "Don?t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" Greg King
    ?Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.? Mark Twain
    "The problem with quotes found on the Internet is that it's hard to be sure of their authenticity." Abraham Lincoln
    "A Rose by any other name will smell as sweet. But it does not follow that whatever we choose to call a Rose will possess the Rose's fragrance." BB Warfield

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information