Found my perfect watch. Problem: I can't buy this Russian watch ANYWHERE!

Thread: Found my perfect watch. Problem: I can't buy this Russian watch ANYWHERE!

Question Found my perfect watch. Problem: I can't buy this Russian watch ANYWHERE!

Hi, so I'm going to get right to it: I can't seem to find any online store that sells the particular watch below:

Apparently it's a watch made by a company called "Right-Move", it's a Spetsnaz C9251206-8215 model and is supposed to cost around $250. Does anybody know where I can buy this watch or am I going to have to go through life without ever owning this incredible piece of artwork?

Re: Found my perfect watch. Problem: I can't buy this Russian watch ANYWHERE!

Have you tried emailing the company? Looks like they have a website with a shop but its all in Russian so I didn't get as far as finding the actual watch.
    Ball | Bulova | Casio | CWC | HMT | Invicta | Nomos | Omega | Orient | Rolex | Seagull | Seiko | Shanghai | Timex | Vostok

If you speak Russian, just contact the company through their website. If not, PM me the link to the site along with your name and address. I'll take care of contacting them, and then PM you their answer. Can't make any promises, other than I'll contact you once I get a response from them.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I would recommend raising your question on the WUS Russian watch forum...the best option for expert advice.
    "An extravagance is anything you buy that has no earthly use to your wife".

I may be wrong...but I don't think that is a reputable watch or site...

These watches have not been discussed in the Russian Watch Forum as far as I am aware. The more knowledgeable might know more, but the site and its watches look more than a little spurious.

Banned

Why does the minute hand point at the hours and the hour hand point at the minutes? I realize their trying to do a more traditional design with the large Arabic numerals, but it would make more sense to have the "5 - 10 -15 - 20" outside the "1 - 2 - 3 - 4" track, you know?

Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar

Right Move is a relatively modern Russian Watch company founded in 2001. Some of their watches use Russian movements; others use Miyota Quartz movements.

They are available online from Smirs and from the Slava Shop at http://www.slava.su/shop (Russian language only).
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

-- John Maynard Keynes

Thread Information