frank muller real deal or fake?

Thread: frank muller real deal or fake?

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6

    frank muller real deal or fake?

    Hi theresaw this piece in my local pawn shop and was wondering if real or fake in your opinion.

    All replies gratefully received.
    ThanksName:  a278527716641d2c1d3859dbb4619ecb_thumb.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  8.8 KB

  2. #2
    Member BrentYYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California
    Posts
    5,850

    Re: frank muller real deal or fake?

    Hmmm...
    First post
    Fuzzy photo
    Pawnshop find
    Pushers but no chrono complication. LOL

    .... of course it's fake.
    Last edited by BrentYYC; October 2nd, 2015 at 01:07.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6

    Re: frank muller real deal or fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentYYC View Post
    Hmmm...
    First post
    Fuzzy photo
    Pawnshop find
    Pushers but no chrono complication. LOL

    .... of course it's fake.
    Thanks Brent....if it's too good to be true....and all that!!
    Appreciated

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member hoppes-no9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Posts
    2,877

    frank muller real deal or fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentYYC View Post
    Hmmm...
    First post
    Fuzzy photo
    Pawnshop find
    Pushers but no chrono complication. LOL

    .... of course it's fake.
    You know it's got a 99.9% chance of being fake even without looking at the photo. And the remaining 0.1% of the time it'll be stolen. Somebody that can afford that watch is highly unlikely to pawn it.
    Last edited by hoppes-no9; October 2nd, 2015 at 02:14.

  6. #5
    Member BrentYYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California
    Posts
    5,850

    Re: frank muller real deal or fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by hoppes-no9 View Post
    You know it's got a 99.9% chance of being fake even without looking at the photo. And the remaining 0.1% of the time it'll be stolen. Somebody that can afford that watch is highly unlikely to pawn it.
    Yup. I'd say 99.99%

  7. #6
    Member cairoanan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    NJ/NY
    Posts
    10,242

    Re: frank muller real deal or fake?

    Those misaligned subdials drive me insane.


    Sent from my [redacted] using Tapatalk
    ...sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there....

  8. #7
    Administrator CMSgt Bo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
    Posts
    36,389

    Re: frank muller real deal or fake?

    My eyes!

    ...and closed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Franck Muller. - Real or Fake?
      By yigitbucurgat in forum High-end watches
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: June 18th, 2014, 18:50
    2. Frank Mueller Transamerica- fake or real?
      By ivan_kiki in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: January 19th, 2014, 21:19
    3. REDUCED FS Anonimo,Breguet,Omega s,Orologio Watches,Frank Muller Casablanca at Great Deal
      By giuliosax in forum Watches - Dealers and Manufacturers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 12th, 2009, 19:44
    4. REDUCED FS Anonimo,Breguet,Omega,Orologio,Watches,Frank Muller Casablanca at Great Deal
      By giuliosax in forum Watches - Dealers and Manufacturers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 10th, 2009, 20:15
    5. REDUCED FS Anonimo,Breguet,Frank Muller Casablanca at Great Deal
      By giuliosax in forum Watches - Dealers and Manufacturers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 6th, 2009, 19:45

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •