Frederique Constant celebrates a decade of the in-house Heart Beat Manufacture
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Frederique Constant celebrates a decade of the in-house Heart Beat Manufacture

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Watchuseek Editor

Frederique Constant celebrates a decade of the in-house Heart Beat Manufacture

Name:  Frederique_Constant_10_Years_HBM_Celebration_2.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  161.7 KB

This year, Frederique Constant Geneve celebrates its 10th anniversary of creating the in-house calibre the "Heart Beat Manufacture". The achievement was celebrated in the presence of the employees of the brand, its customers and invited journalists on Wednesday, May 14th, 2014 at the ‘Bâtiment des Forces Motrices’ (BFM) in Geneva, Switzerland.

Name:  Frederique_Constant_10_Years_HBM_Celebration_3.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  147.1 KB

The first Heart Beat Manufacture Calibre was originally released in 2004. Since that time Frederique Constant has regularly added an additional version to the Heart Beat Manufacture range. The main feature has remained constant, that of the signature and patented aperture, perfectly centred at the 6 o’clock position, however each year, new design features have been added; so that the Heart Beat has been constantly revised, updated and become more technically advanced.

During the official presentation, which took place in the grand theatre of the BFM, staged artists re-enacted the history of the brand since its creation, as well as the ten years of development of the in-house calibres of the Frederique Constant Manufacture. In these ten years, not less than fifteen in-house calibres were developed, produced, assembled and offered to customers worldwide.

Name:  Frederique_Constant_10_Years_HBM_Celebration_5.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  126.5 KB

CEO and co-founder of the brand, Peter Stas, reviewed Frederique Constant’s brand-building efforts over the past ten years. This year, Watch production reached over 135’000 pieces of which 18'000 movements were in-house handcrafted.

Name:  Frederique_Constant-Heart-Beat-Manufacture-FC-942ABS4H9-H.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  144.4 KB

LE Heart Beat Manufacture Silicium FC-942

Name:  Frederique_Constant-Slimline-Tourbillon-Manufacture-FC-980DG4S6-H.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  124.6 KB
    LE Slimline Tourbillon Manufacture FC-980

Besides paying tribute to the Frederique Constant Team, Peter Stas revealed two new Jubilee timepieces in the Manufacture collection, specially released to celebrate the tenth anniversary: a new Heart Beat Manufacture Silicium FC-942, a limited edition of 188 pieces in 18K rose gold and just 18 pieces in platinum, as well as a new Slimline Tourbillon Manufacture FC-980, with a dark green finishing and limited to 10 pieces in 18K rose gold and to 10 pieces in stainless steel.

"We are very proud to present two new in-house calibres, featuring an innovative escapement in Silicium, that now brings our number of calibres developed, produced and assembled in-house to 15. Thank you for your continued support. For the past two years, the R&D Department at Frederique Constant has been designing, developing and improving the 143 components contained in the all-new Heart Beat Manufacture. Now, our company is delighted to introduce its implementation of the newest, most technologically superior materials available in the world today.”

Peter Stas

Visit the Frederique Constant website
    poppo and RBrylawski like this.

Re: Frederique Constant celebrates a decade of the in-house Heart Beat Manufacture

Good for Freddie c. They seem to make very nice watches at good prices.

Re: Frederique Constant celebrates a decade of the in-house Heart Beat Manufacture

Wow. That green is breathtaking.
    Bravo, Freddie C. They're like the Swiss version of Nomos.
    ROLEX Datejust 36mm Blueberry;
    ROLEX Pepsi GMT-Master 16700 (Circa 1987);
    ZENITH El Primero 36'000 VPH Tri-Color;
    SEIKO Prospex Solar Tuna SBDN026 (1981/3000)

Considerations:
    AUDEMARS PIGUET Royal Oak 15450
    A.LANGE & SOHNE Saxonia Thin 37mm

Instagram: Horodiziac

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That slimline tourbillion is beautiful! Congratulations to FC on a decade of manufacture movements!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemingly a brand on the rise. A decade of manufacture movements under its belt is something that a lot of other more known brands cannot boast.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

And, perhaps more importantly, not only is their heart beat collection in house, it's also very attractive.

This is a terrific start, but I want to see them take it to the next level and start showing us what tangible improvements (accuracy, power reserve, magnetic resistance, some sort of high-tech new part, who knows) they have over the competition.

I very near bought one of these in Tourneau a year ago. The price per looks quotient is very nice.

Seems longer than a decade.

Why I was not invited?
    Nokie likes this.

My Blog http://www.horologiaprima.com
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art! (O.Wilde)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenM View Post
    And, perhaps more importantly, not only is their heart beat collection in house, it's also very attractive.

This is a terrific start, but I want to see them take it to the next level and start showing us what tangible improvements (accuracy, power reserve, magnetic resistance, some sort of high-tech new part, who knows) they have over the competition.

I very near bought one of these in Tourneau a year ago. The price per looks quotient is very nice.
    They have been to some extent with the Silicium Escapement in some of the line.........
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Very nice. Wish they would do a bit smaller case size. Sigh.....
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information