Frederique Constant FC390X3A5/6

Thread: Frederique Constant FC390X3A5/6

Frederique Constant FC390X3A5/6

Just bought the FC 390 yesterday new from a local Jewelry store that was closing them out. New in box for $ 900.00. I think the suggested list is somewhere around $2400.00. Anyway I think that was a pretty good deal but that's not why I'm posting.

My interest in watches is new so sorry if this is a goofy qestion. This is a chonograph. It has three smaller dials to show seconds, minutes, hours, when the function is engaged. The centered sweep second hand doesn't move unless the functions are engaged. Does it hurt the watch to run with the chronograph functions going all the time? Is that considered bad form or something? The second hand on the smaller dial runs all the time but I kinda miss the sweep second had not running.

stuffler,mike

Re: Frederique Constant FC390X3A5/6

Well, that´s the way a chrono works. Referrring to the general concept of chronographs typically the center hand will be used for stopwatch functions (only). I´d use it in the way it was made for. Running the stopwatch functions (all the hands are running though) may have influence on the accuracy of your watch. Therefore good reviews mention the accuracy with and without the chrono function running.

Thanks Mike. That's kinda what I thought. Appreciate the response.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by Shogan191 View Post
    Thanks Mike. That's kinda what I thought. Appreciate the response.
    Always at your service

Thread Information