Free watch available
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Free watch available

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Free watch available

Just kidding, sorry I just couldn't resist since it's friday and the recently closed thread soliciting a watch which I enjoyed reading, apologies if it offends anyone, I'll go hide now . . .
    A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tudor

"the deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

Re: Free watch available

Your ALS sounds appealing, but if it's already taken I'll settle for Dornblueth.
    Cheers, M

"Both feet on the floor, two hands on the wheel, may the wind take your troubles away."

- Son Volt -

Ha,ha, thx for taking kindly to my levity! Have a great weekend!!!
    A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tudor

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Drhr, you uttered the magic words - watch and free but I thought there's got to be a catch and sure enough there was. No need to apologise just send me your Rolex.
    drhr likes this.

. . .yeah, I know the op/scammer down under in the solicitation thread thought so too . . . .

I wouldn't have given this thread a second thought except it was started by drhr. I thought to myself, "Self, drhr has an absolutely phenomenal collection! If he is giving away a watch, I need to get in on this... maybe it's the Lange!" Now to find out it's a joke..... As a moderator I need to remind you of one of our obscure rules... "the next time you start a joke thread for a free watch, you will have to donate one from your collection!"

Thanks for the laugh
    drhr, BGPT23, wschofield3 and 2 others like this.
    Rolex Submariner
    Zenith Chronomaster XT Open El Primero

Omega Seamaster James Bond 007 Limited Edition
    Kobold Comanche
    Helson Sharkmaster
    Sinn U1
    Alpina Extreme Diver

Maurice Lacroix Miros
    Ball B&O First Mile

Edox Classe Royale Open Heart Automatic
    Shinola Brakeman 46

Luminox 3000 Navy Seal Diver
    Hamilton Khaki Navy Sub
    Seiko Black Monster
    Citizen Ecozilla
    Deep Blue Sunray Diver 1k
    and various other makes and models

Quote Originally Posted by bacari View Post
    I wouldn't have given this thread a second thought except it was started by drhr. I thought to myself, "Self, drhr has an absolutely phenomenal collection! If he is giving away a watch, I need to get in on this... maybe it's the Lange!" Now to find out it's a joke..... As a moderator I need to remind you of one of our obscure rules... "the next time you start a joke thread for a free watch, you will have to donate one from your collection!"

Thanks for the laugh
    bacari, thx so much for bearing with/accepting my levity. I certainly appreciate the collection compliment! I will say this much: I so want the Boston Watch Company to make it - "When" it comes to fruition and I receive my ordered piece, I will consider gifting it rather than selling as, knowing my habits, I won't hang on to it for very long (gonna have to think how to make it fair and interesting). I'm not a super wealthy philanthropist (wish I was) but I have enjoyed myself on this forum and am at a point in my life (read old, but primarily from an emotional standpoint) such that I like givin' back to whatever extent that I can. That trite sentiment "the giver get's more than the receiver", is true, at least for me . . .
    wschofield3 and bacari like this.

Best be careful there....you won't want to gift it when you hold it! Thanks for the support...it is very much appreciated!!

Aloha!

Quote Originally Posted by drhr View Post
    bacari, thx so much for bearing with/accepting my levity. I certainly appreciate the collection compliment! I will say this much: I so want the Boston Watch Company to make it - "When" it comes to fruition and I receive my ordered piece, I will consider gifting it rather than selling as, knowing my habits, I won't hang on to it for very long (gonna have to think how to make it fair and interesting). I'm not a super wealthy philanthropist (wish I was) but I have enjoyed myself on this forum and am at a point in my life (read old, but primarily from an emotional standpoint) such that I like givin' back to whatever extent that I can. That trite sentiment "the giver get's more than the receiver", is true, at least for me . . .
    drhr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Best be careful there....you won't want to gift it when you hold it! Thanks for the support...it is very much appreciated!!

Aloha!
    . . . that's why I want you to make it, your passion/confidence is contagious! If I've sold the FF's and/or don't have a similar piece, I'll consider keeping it and givin' somethin' else, even if I have to purchase a suitable gift replacement. Now go make your company happen!!!! Aloha and Mahalo to you, too!
    wschofield3 likes this.

I came here for a free watch now someone better give me a damn watch!

TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information