Getting an orange NATO to brighten up my day. Can it really be seen for miles? - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Getting an orange NATO to brighten up my day. Can it really be seen for miles?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Getting an orange NATO to brighten up my day. Can it really be seen for miles?

Gone, but not forgotten.

Re: Getting an orange NATO to brighten up my day. Can it really be seen for miles?

Your car is not exactly bright orange, but close to it though. It is more a cross between orange and red.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

You just cant go wrong with the ORANGE!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Orange VW's go faster!!!!!

"So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

Do you just want to seek attention, or is this a cry for help?

Now that is a cool orange colored car.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

I just got my orange NATO which I converted to a RAF NATO. It is most definitely not for everybody. It most definitely is an attention getter. It is a nice color to look at though.
    Last edited by G-Shocks Are Cool.; February 7th, 2012 at 23:54.

Having spent a lot of time searching for stuff in the water and on the ground from Coastguard airplanes, that orange really is the most visible colour in the universe, and all safety gear should be that colour. It basically doubles our detection probability if we're looking for something safety orange.

That said, a watch strap is pretty small... you better have some other orange stuff if it's going to help you!

We use lifejackets that are navy blue on the outside, so we don't get reflections in the windows, and have safety orange linings so when you inflate them they're visible. Best idea ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew McGregor View Post
    Having spent a lot of time searching for stuff in the water and on the ground from Coastguard airplanes, that orange really is the most visible colour in the universe, and all safety gear should be that colour. It basically doubles our detection probability if we're looking for something safety orange.

That said, a watch strap is pretty small... you better have some other orange stuff if it's going to help you!

We use lifejackets that are navy blue on the outside, so we don't get reflections in the windows, and have safety orange linings so when you inflate them they're visible. Best idea ever!
    Thanks for the advice. Cool, I did not the lifejackets the Coast Guard use was inverted colored when inflated.

Almost a year since I got my orange NATO. But, I recently found a orange silicone watch band on a women's watch band at a rummage sale for a few dollars, and put it on my newest watch I own. A Casio Pathfinder Fish Timer. It has a weird design on the watch band, but it kind of adds to the watch for some reason. It has a sporty chic to it. The orange is way more orange than any watch band I could find too. This watch is one of a kind watch I made.

Name:  0007976778542_500X500.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  46.6 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information