GIVE-A-WAY #26 - WIN a TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT Watch, worth EUR 3,200.00 / USD 4,500.00
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: GIVE-A-WAY #26 - WIN a TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT Watch, worth EUR 3,200.00 / USD 4,500.00

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Picture GIVE-A-WAY #26 - WIN a TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT Watch, worth EUR 3,200.00 / USD 4,500.00

I N C R E D I B L E | S T U N N I N G | U N B E L I E V A B L E

but TRUE

TIMEKEEPER GERMANY is offering a EUR 3,200 / USD 4,500 UNIKAT Watch for our GIVE-A-WAY.

Example of the TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT series

About TIMEKEEPER
    Timekeeper Chronometrie stands for reunion of historical movements with high quality cases, which are finished in highest grade by modern production-methods.

Some unique details make every Timekeeper Chronometrie watch become a real collectors-piece. Only the best and sometimes refined movements are "reborn" as a limited or unique watch. The interplay of old watchmakers-art and modern production-methods allow the development of those fantastic watches.
    In our watches, you will find everything from state of the art ETA movements to historically unique movements, which date back to the very early days of European watch-making.

However, there are fundamental differences in the production process of these watches.

The easiest way to produce watches is the use of state of the art ETA movements. The easy accessibility of drawings, spare parts and the ever-repeating production steps make its production efficient and effortless. Generally these movements are available in an unlimited quantity. Finally all components are put together so that a watch is born, which will find its way to the consumer market. Revising a watch movement like this is normally unnecessary.

More special and demanding is the production of watches with New Old Stock movements of the 1940s and 1980s. Original drawings are mostly lost and the movements have to be re-measured. The production of each case is done exclusively. Normally only a limited quantity of 50 to 300 watches is available, which turns the watches into items for collectors and aficionados. Matching dials and hands are often hard to find. Moreover the movements have to be disassembled and even though they have never been used before they have to be completely revised. For us, real watch-making starts right here.

For the production of watches with historical movements from the late 18th century and older, singular skills are required. Special winding mechanisms often make the case construction a really innovative process. In almost every single detail you will find a unique part: every case, every pusher, every dial, even each hand is adjusted individually. The movement is completely disassembled, cleaned and decorated, if need be. Much love and passion is applied in such a process, leading to real unique pieces, which are highly appreciated by collectors and aficionados.
    Related link: Willkommen - Timekeeper Chronometrie Germany GmbH - Special Watches Made In Germany - timekeeper.de

How to WIN a TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT Watch?
    You can imagine with this kind of price range, it will be more difficult than our previous GIVE-A-WAYS:

1. First of all, you will need to visit the TIMEKEEPER website at www.timekeeper.de.
    2. Secondly you'll have to browse it and find out about why TIMEKEEPER is not the average Watch Manufacturer.
    3. Next you need to click the Facebook "Like" button on their website.
    4. Finally you will have to answer the following questions:
    5. What is the name of the Atelier that cooperates with TIMEKEEPER Germany?
    6. What's the name of the two series TIMEKEEPER makes?
    7. What is your favorite watch from the current models shown on the TIMEKEEPER website (include the picture)?
    8. How many historical movements does TIMEKEEPER have in stock? You'll have to guess.... The one person that has all the above right and is closest to the right number, wins the watch.

Last but not least, TIMEKEEPER and Watchuseek will announce the Winner after this thread receives a minimum of 3,200 views and 320 entries/replies.

Terms: the winner is responsible to provide his or her real name, address and phone number in order to receive the watch. The watch comes free of charge, including shipping. The winner can be charged with local customs, duties, etc. We will not lower the value of the price in the shipping documents. It is illegal. Anyone who does not accept these terms is urged not to take part in this give-a-way.

NOTE: there will be no communication whatsoever about this give-a-way, nor about the winner. All related emails and PMs will be deleted without being read.

Good Luck everyone!
    Last edited by Ernie Romers; July 17th, 2011 at 15:48.
    mk.ultra likes this.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Watchuseek.com

Re: GIVE-A-WAY #26 - WIN a TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT Watch, worth EUR 3,200.00 / USD 4,500.00

Wow! The first pictures blew me away!

Answers to questions:

Atelier Knesebeck

Two series are Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme

My favorite model is the Minute Repeater (t007) - Gorgeous!

Best guess as to number of historic movements - 3200
    -Brian

Watch Nerd

Re: GIVE-A-WAY #26 - WIN a TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT Watch, worth EUR 3,200.00 / USD 4,500.00

Very nice giveaway.

1. Atelier Knesebeck
    2. Favorite model is Paladin IV - 51mm UNIQUE with historical movements
    3. 130

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Answers:
    *Atelier Knesebeck
    *Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
    *My vote would have to be for the:
    TIMEKEEPER 1/4 REPEATER WITH CHRONOGRAPH t009

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! ONE HELL OF A WATCH!

TIMEKEEPER has 312 historical movements available in stock.

Answers.
    Atelier Knesebeck
    Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
    My favorite model on the site is an Extreme model.
    Name:  362650e036.jpg
Views: 3932
Size:  298.0 KB

Best guess of historical movements in stock is 420.

Great giveaway WUS! Thanks to you and Timekeeper Germany!! I hadn't heard of them before, but from looking at the website, it seems they are a truly unique company producing some amazing timepieces - wow.

Here are the answers to the questions:

-Atelier Knesebeck

-Two series watches are Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme

-There are some beautiful watches on the site, but my fav by far is the Timekeeper Prototype SERIE 00...what an amazing piece! Industrial, yet elegant, this watch really stands out. Love the color scheme and the shape of the case.

-best guess on number of historical movements on hand is 539.

Last edited by heyman8; July 17th, 2011 at 18:51.

It's always 5 o'clock somehwere...

Answer

1 Atelier Tilmann von dem Knesebeck

2 Timekeeper Extrem and Timekeeper Unique

3 My favourite Timekeepr Unique 49mm with Borel movement

My best guess for movements is 840

Answers:
    Atelier Knesebeck
    Timekeeeper Extreme, and timekeeper unique
    The 1/4 Repeater with Chronograph would be my choice

I'll guess they have 125 movements in stock - these are afterall unique pieces ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll be your devil's advocate...

Answers :
    1.Atelier Knesebeck
    2. Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
    3. My favourite one is the Timekeeper Unique Royal Chronometer with Vacheron movement... The movement is a true piece of art !

I think Timekeeper has 255 historical movements in stock.

Answers :
    1. Tilmann von dem Knesebeck

2.Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme

3. The one that I fancy is the Timekeeper piece with Minute Repeater movement Piguet from 1900. Even a layman like myself can truly appreciate the craftsmanship that went in to make this timeless piece.

Name:  TK.JPG
Views: 4358
Size:  186.4 KB

4. 130 Historical movements in stock.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information