Gold Kobolds

Thread: Gold Kobolds

Gold Kobolds

I would like to know if someone on the forum has a PS por Soarway Diver in gold so I can see some photos. Also I would appreciate you opinions on the looks of these watches (specially the SD) and the convenience or inconvenience of spending so much money on one of those, rather than buying a gold watch from a bigger watchmaker. (let it be clear that I am a Kobold fan and own for of them: PS, Seal, SOA and a Phantom) Thanks.

Re: Gold Kobolds

Hey

Right Now - 11/25/07 There Are A Pair Of Gold Polar Surveyors - One Black Dial, One Blue For Sale On Ebay. Just Type Kobold Watch Into "buy" And You'll See 'em. Some Ok Pictures. Outta My Price Range. Unique Opportunity For Someone Though.

God Bless, Liz

Follow me on Instagram @squibby118

not to hijack this thread, but liz, might you be able to send me some of your dynomite photos of your SAR 06? my bro is about to pull the trigger on one, and your photos are awesome. only if you don't mind; i'd understand if that's private stuff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks. Out of mine too. I saw them and they're a good deal, but I already have a PS with blue face in SS and would prefer later on to get a SD in rose gold with a white face.

I have some pictures of the gold soarways from my trip to see Kobold a month or so ago. They can be seen in the my thread about family kobold trip. If you can't find them, or I might have some others, let me know, I can post some pictures.

On that note, way out of my price range, but they looked amazing.
    Kobold Phantom Semi Tactical
    Kobold Seal
    Kobold Spirit of America
    Swiss Army Nightvision (FS)
    Tag Heuer Aqua sport 2000

Thread Information