Good-Goodbye Zenith
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Good-Goodbye Zenith

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    E52

Good-Goodbye Zenith

Hi to all
    I was interesting to buy one zenith el primero tricolor 36000 chrono. This Men's watch, El Primero 36'000 VpH, automatic watch - Zenith
    Unfortunally, this watch isn’t offered with steel bracelet. So I was just thinking to ask zenith why isn’t offerd with bracelet. So I was looking at http://www.zenith-watches.com to contact with the brand. Five times I write and send the message and five times I saw the following message

If one brand don’t give at the costumer the possibility to be contacted with that brand, then that brand will not take my money.
    E52

Re: Good-Goodbye Zenith

Have you considered the possibilty that it's just you? Or there's a site maintenance going on? I seriously doubt that zenith did that on purpose. Of course i understand your frustration though. I'd be pretty pissed off myself but that wouldn't deter me from buying what i want. Maybe ask on the public/zenith forum in the meanwhile.
    Good day,
    Napoleon
    Last edited by //Napoleon//; January 13th, 2014 at 15:39.

They reply to my E-mails....They might not give good answers.....But they do reply.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The site seems to be working fine from my end.

Zenith has some pretty awesome watches. If I wanted one then I would not be so easily discouraged or find another retailer site that is working or to find a reply to your questions.

Ok, there is a technical problem... it happens. It's not that much interesting, and if you think it's worth opening a thread, well let's just say you're not too smart.

Name:  Laughing.gif
Views: 455
Size:  15.5 KB
    Watches are fun IF you don't take them seriously.
    Too many watches for my signature... this is my SOTC thread on f71

To be honest I don't know if there is a good answer to why Zenith chose to not make that watch with a bracelet. A question more likely to elicit a useful response would be to ask whether a bracelet could be ordered separately for that watch. Several watch companies offer that option. For example Omega found a factory bracelet and end pieces for an old Seamaster that originally came with a strap.

The error message reads like some sort of system problem. Possibly their email is down. Or their may be a conflict between your computer and theirs. You could try another computer. If you can't make email work then ask a dealer.
    Last edited by John MS; January 13th, 2014 at 17:11.

WnS

You can definitely find aftermarket steel mesh bracelets for it ~ if you like them.

I'm content with my watch collection

E52

@all
    thanks for the comments
    please, read the message at the picture above. Zenith site is working sooooo good to collect my e-mail address but not at all good to receive my message. Propably, Zenith don’t like questions. Zenith isn’t the only company that sell watches. I don't know if i am smart. What do you think CCCP about mine and yours inteligence?
    E52

E52

Quote Originally Posted by E52 View Post
    @all
    thanks for the comments
    please, read the message at the picture above. Zenith site is working sooooo good to collect my e-mail address but not at all good to receive my message. Propably, Zenith don’t like questions. Zenith isn’t the only company that sell watches. I don't know if i am smart. What do you think CCCP about mine and yours inteligence?
    E52
    correct :
    What do you think CCCP about mine and your inteligence?
    E52

Good-Goodbye Zenith

I'm not sure of the wisdom of allowing a high-four-figure purchase to be steered by whether an automated email system works on any given day. A lot of European websites use approaches that I think routinely break browsers. They make watches, not websites--that's given to some purse-seller at LVMH. But I still like their watches.

Look up a dealer and call them on the phone. But they'll hurry you along if you have no potential to be their customer.

Or, look up their service facility in New Jersey and call them on the phone. That's how I got excellent service (including bracelet options) from Ebel, who also sometimes ignores emails through their website.

Rick "not expecting a company that embodies horological tradition to live up to my definition of technological connectedness" Denney
    Last edited by Rdenney; January 13th, 2014 at 18:40.
    Zenith: Captain Chronograph 03.2110.400*; Cartier: Santos 100 XL Concord: Mariner, C1 Big-Date, C1 v.2 Chronograph; Ebel: Chronosport 1134901, Tekton 9137L83*, Type E 9137C41* (*=COSC)
    Ebel: 1911 BTR 9137L73* and 9139L71*, 1911 1120L41*, 1911 Senior 9080241, Brasilias 9120M41 (2), Aquatica 500 9120K61, Classic Hexagon GMT 9301F61, Classic 100 LE 9120R41; Baume & Mercier: Capeland World-Timer
    Heuer: Carrera 1964 Re-Edition CS3110; Maurice Lacroix: Masterpiece MP6439; "Seagull": 1963 Reissue cal. ST19; Seiko: Black Monster SRP307; Poljot: Sturmanskie cal. 3133; Tissot: T-Touch Lew and Huey: Acciona
    Vintage: JLC: ref. 2953, ca. 1946; Longines: Flagship cal 285; Zodiac: SST cal. 86, Aerospace GMT cal. 72; Favre-Leuba: cal. 253; Tianjin: Dong Feng cal. ST5; Elgin: Gr. 152 (1898), Gr. 384 (1919); Ebel: ca. 1962 ref. 9214955
    WUS: ST5 Project Watches (Black and Blue), F72.2014.DG3804 (Gray and Cream); Swatch: Sistem 51 Blue; TNT: Rattrapante cal. Rochat 7750+RAT-1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information