GOOD MORNING WATCH SEEK COMMUNITY! (LF GMT CHRONOGRAPH)

Thread: GOOD MORNING WATCH SEEK COMMUNITY! (LF GMT CHRONOGRAPH)

GOOD MORNING WATCH SEEK COMMUNITY! (LF GMT CHRONOGRAPH)

I am looking for a GMT Chronograph watch. It seems these watches are rare and expensive. My budget is around 1500 but could push it a bit. The only one I've really seen is Omega Aqua Terra GMT Chrono. Anyways, help in this matter is greatly appreciated!

Kindest regards

John

Re: GOOD MORNING WATCH SEEK COMMUNITY! (LF GMT CHRONOGRAPH)

I tried on that watch at the Harrods watch room,it's pretty amazing . If I were to buy a watch in the next couple of years ,that would be the one . Truly beautiful and must be seen to really appreciate it.

WnS

How about this? The Alpina Startimer GMT Chrono, there's one on eBay for $1450, or if you don't trust that, you could try looking for online dealers.

I'm content with my watch collection

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Longines Grande Vitesse Chronograph GMT, discontinued, possible to find one pre owned. One sold here last month for $1,000.

Seiko Solar quartz chrono GMT at Jomashop for $240: Seiko Solar Diver Black Dial Chronograph GMT Mens Watch SSC015

on eBay search for chronograph gmt
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat Evo, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Paul Picot Plongeur, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero.. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Chopard Pro 1, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub ti, Monta OceanKing, Breitling SOH II

Thank you all for your responses. You have made many more options to choose from :)

Breitling makes a Chronomat that is GMT. But way over that budget. Chopard has a Mille Miglia GMT Chrono, less than the Breitling, but still leaps over your budget. Also, I believe there is a Fortis B-42 GMT Chrono - and that would be closer to your budget, but still over. Maybe $2k pre-loved if you're lucky? Go ask the pros in the Fortis forum.

I am assuming mechanical based on your other choices, but if you are interested in quartz/digital, the sky is the limit and you could get one in every colour with lots left over.

Quote Originally Posted by CADstraps View Post
    Breitling makes a Chronomat that is GMT. But way over that budget. Chopard has a Mille Miglia GMT Chrono, less than the Breitling, but still leaps over your budget. Also, I believe there is a Fortis B-42 GMT Chrono - and that would be closer to your budget, but still over. Maybe $2k pre-loved if you're lucky? Go ask the pros in the Fortis forum.

I am assuming mechanical based on your other choices, but if you are interested in quartz/digital, the sky is the limit and you could get one in every colour with lots left over.
    I own the chopard but must admit the fortis is a wonderful time piece.
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

Thread Information