Good price for Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Watch?

Thread: Good price for Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Watch?

Question Good price for Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Watch?

Help - Made an impulse purchase (sort of.... I've been watch shopping) when I saw the Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Watch for $3,799.... Did I make a good decision? Should I be planning to return it to continue my hunt elsewhere? Help!

Link to the watch:
    http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/seamaster/aqua-terra-150-m/co-axial-34-mm/23110342055001

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  37.4 KB

Re: Good price for Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Watch?

Look at amazon or jomashop. Most i see are 3000 or less

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Good price for Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Wa...

AD or gray market purchase? Not sure what the retail is but AD discounts are typically in the 25% range. Gray market will be 30%+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by watch_hor; July 24th, 2015 at 06:16.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Good price for Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Wa...

Quote Originally Posted by watch_hor View Post
    AD or gray market purchase? Not sure what the retail is but AD discounts are typically in the 25% range. Gray market will be 30%+.

gray market

Re: Good price for Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Automatic Stainless Steel Ladies Watch?

Quote Originally Posted by chronotimer View Post
    Look at amazon or jomashop. Most i see are 3000 or less

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    i didn't see any automatics that were in that range, only Quartz movements. Can you share a link?

At nearly half off retail, I'd say you did good.

Quote Originally Posted by watch_hor View Post
    At nearly half off retail, I'd say you did good.

Thanks! It's not a small amount of money, so as soon as I hit "buy" I immediately panicked a smidge...

Absolutely gorgeous watch, good movement, good price.
    I see only two problems -1) You are going to have to wait for it (that's gonna be tough - bet you track it every 30 minutes until it arrives)
    2) Men will throw themselves at you whenever you wear it, you'll have to climb over their prostate bodies.
    other than that, well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous watch, good movement, good price.
    I see only two problems -1) You are going to have to wait for it (that's gonna be tough - bet you track it every 30 minutes until it arrives)
    2) Men will throw themselves at you whenever you wear it, you'll have to climb over their prostate bodies.
    other than that, well done.
    Haha, yes, waiting is already making me twitchy! (I've never been much of a waiter.... and this is just the worst!)

And problem 2? That doesn't sound too bad

Thread Information