Hi, before I start typing any more I would just like to tell you that I know very little about watches, thanks if you have not stopped reading already. I am looking for a new watch to wear and thought thought this would be a good place to get ideas. Below are some requirements that the watch should have. Thanks.
1. Must accept a NATO watch strap. I live in a very hot area of the US so I thought a NATO band would be good.
2. 35$ or less. I know this is not much money to work with but I am young and do not have a lot of money.
3. Should not look bad. I'm not expecting a Rolex but should look good with a NATO band. (I like the look of old military watches.)
4. Should be durable. I know that this might suffer with the 35$ price limit.
5. ANALOG not trying to offend anyone here, but I hate the look of digital.
6. Not a requirement but just so you know I like the look of a sports watch on a NATO band.
Thanks to all who reply,