Good watchmaker in Bangkok?

Thread: Good watchmaker in Bangkok?

Good watchmaker in Bangkok?

I've noticed there's a number of WUS members located in Bangkok, and I was hoping someone could recommend a good watchmaker in central BKK (Patumwan, Silom/Sathorn, Sukhumvit) who is capable of performing a dial and hand swap?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Good watchmaker in Bangkok?

Try pendulum. Gayson. - they r the AD for IWC, Breitling, pateks, etc. In Thailand.
    Or thong panich @ yaowarat.
    Google "expert watch thailand".

Maybe u can try thaivisa or siamnaliga forum. Lots of expats in thaivisa. And siamnaligia is the watchuseek in Thailand.
    Last edited by rics21; January 5th, 2013 at 12:10.
    I like my money right where I can see it: strapped to my wrist.

ric21...not sure that Pendulum will take a brand that they do not rep (of course no idea what the watch is)

Mostly I service through Pendumum itself but recently had some work done at All Seasons Place (Soi Wittayu) on the third floor at a place called Jumping Hour. They sell a lot of custom straps but have technical expertise on hand and service some high end watches. Unfortunately, I believe the owners on vacation until mid month and the store closed...but good for future reference.

There is a very accessible place that looks quite professional at Paragon. If you go to the very back of the watch department on ground level (within the department store section next to the Watch Hall itself) there is a corridor/passageway at the very back which leads to elevators and parking. I forget the name (will try to visit and update this thread) where there is a quite large store which sells a few watches and has a few people working on watches. It actually looks like a little upsacle cafe. I have not used it myself but want to give them a try one of these days as it looks like a professional set up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks rics21 and DDD3333 for the speedy replies!

I have done some research and found Pendulum, but I neglected to mention that the work I'm looking to have done is the installation of Yobokies 'Fifty Five Fathoms' parts to a Seiko SNZH, and they are unwilling to undertake the work. As such, I am looking for an 'independent' watchmaker. I will look into the place on the ground floor of Paragon mentioned by DDD3333. Cheers!

Any more suggestions are most welcome!

I paid a visit to the 'D Watch Cafe' at Siam Paragon as recommended by DDD3333, but according to the young lady at reception they only repair/service watches sold by themselves, unfortunately.

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I paid a visit to the 'D Watch Cafe' at Siam Paragon as recommended by DDD3333, but according to the young lady at reception they only repair/service watches sold by themselves, unfortunately.

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
    try this
    Our Services

quite a few branches all over bangkok. try calling them 1st. i dont think they speak english; so if u r a farang, please bring your thai partner with you.
    I like my money right where I can see it: strapped to my wrist.

Thread Information