So the IWC Portuguese Chrono is my current grail and I casually call up the AD yesterday and he quotes an amazing price (and he is further willing to negotiate plus I won't pay sales tax). Now this is really tempting me! And the price he quoted is not helping.
Now this is a big purchase! Should I just bite the bullet and give in given the current unpredictable economic scenario or should I wait and probably not get this price again. (I don't know why every year watch price increases!)
I will ofcourse sell some of my computer server that has just been lying around to offset the cost if I do go for it.
When you guys make a big purchase how do you offset/digest the hole in your account! Or you guys have amazingly deep pockets? haha
What are your thoughts on this!