Got a New one for Christmas, I wouldnt have picked it, but I'll find a spot
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dave0944
  • 1 Post By new2oltime

Thread: Got a New one for Christmas, I wouldnt have picked it, but I'll find a spot

Gonna have to grow on me but I'll work this one into the rotation, big Digi!!!!!!!!!
    Name:  IMG_20121225_103400.jpg
Views: 1252
Size:  817.5 KB
    Tag Heuer Formula 1, Bulova Marine Star, Orient Ray Black, Nixon Sentry
    Citizen Perpetual Calendar, Invicta Pro Diver,Timex Expedition Trailmate

Re: Got a New one for Christmas, I wouldnt have picked it, but I'll find a spot

I think a lot of us have at least one like that. My little nieces banded together and got me a giant gaudy Invicta for Xmas last year, and like you I would never in a million years have chosen that, but because of who and the thought that went into that Invicta it is and will always be a part of my collection. So just think of how you got that watch and it will be a favorite of yours as well. Congrats and enjoy!

P.S. that Nixon is positively small and understated compared to my Invicta. LOL
    09.ducati likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave0944 View Post
    I think a lot of us have at least one like that. My little nieces banded together and got me a giant gaudy Invicta for Xmas last year, and like you I would never in a million years have chosen that, but because of who and the thought that went into that Invicta it is and will always be a part of my collection. So just think of how you got that watch and it will be a favorite of yours as well. Congrats and enjoy!

Hahahaha your right, every gift has a special place, this one was from my father inlaw, he's getting up there in age now so this will always be a reminder of him (for better or worse). :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hahaha. Can we get a pic????
    Last edited by Mr. Panerai; December 25th, 2012 at 22:43.

ok, ask and ye shall recieve. Not the actual watch, I'm at family's for xmas, but I managed to find a pic of it on the web.
    Here you go, 52mm of Christmas Invicta goodness.
    Name:  IMG_0913.JPG
Views: 479
Size:  20.9 KB

omg! haha

ok, ask and ye shall recieve. Not the actual watch, I'm at family's for xmas, but I managed to find a pic of it on the web.
    I got the same on for Father's Day from my girls, and like you it will always be a part of my collection and have a special place in my heart. It is my official pool watch :).

Unfortunately it does not fit in my watch box because it is too big!
    Dan

Not entirely sure what I'm collecting anymore....

NS-13

Quote Originally Posted by drickster View Post
    I got the same on for Father's Day from my girls, and like you it will always be a part of my collection and have a special place in my heart. It is my official pool watch :).

Unfortunately it does not fit in my watch box because it is too big!

Hahahaha, thats great, funny once you really start to hone your own taste (wants and needs), somebody will pull something out of nowhere to add to your collection, then its back to the drawing board to figure out what purchase is going to happen next, watch research and browsing is really starting to become an addiction for me, lol

52mm?! Holy smokes!

THE: United States of America, Juhryzee shauw

That's a nice looking digi, it has a clean look even with all the info on display. ENJOY!
    Silverlightning likes this.

Thread Information