Graham wristwatches?

Thread: Graham wristwatches?

Graham wristwatches?

Hello.
    Just wondering if anyone owns/has worn/or enjoys the look of the Graham wristwatches. I actually enjoy the Chronofighter Oversize Overlord Mark III...the 'jet'/cockpit feel looks pretty cool. It is COSC certified which is good..probably the only way I could someday justify paying ~$9000 for a timepiece. hehe If not COSC, at least be a manufacture movement.
    Thanks for reading.
    Wear in good health!
    Casio G-Shock 2800B
    Tissot Seastar 1000 w Black Dial

Re: Graham wristwatches?

Used to sell them.

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by automatik View Post
    Hello.
    Just wondering if anyone owns/has worn/or enjoys the look of the Graham wristwatches. I actually enjoy the Chronofighter Oversize Overlord Mark III...the 'jet'/cockpit feel looks pretty cool. It is COSC certified which is good..probably the only way I could someday justify paying ~$9000 for a timepiece. hehe If not COSC, at least be a manufacture movement.
    Thanks for reading.
    Wear in good health!
    Well, the movement of the Chronofighter Oversize Overlord MK III - G 1732 - is a modified ETA/Valjoux 7750 which is the most used chrono movement of our times. The movement of the Chronofighter RAC Silver Fighter would be more interesting imho - La Joux Perret 8150 RAC. It´s a modified 7750 too but with column wheel. For 200 Euro less I´d go for that model - just because of the movement.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I would buy a used one... resell seems to be 50% of the retail price.. I really like the crown and it feels nice, but no way am I paying $9000 for a watch with a valjoux 7750 I would pay $4xxx for a used on though.
    Bell & Ross BR02 Carbon - Bell & Ross BR01 Power Reserve - Tag Heuer "McQueen" Monaco

2009 wish list - Rolex DSSD

I have this Graham Oxford as a dress watch and love it. The Chronofighter, I change my mind on all the time. I love the case and levered Chronopusher, but for some reason the dials always leave me cold, not that it matters at that price.

The Silverstone is also nice, though not as striking as the Chronofighter, but the Swordfish, I just don't get that one at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good lookin watch, reminds me of Bedat #7.
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenF111 View Post
    I have this Graham Oxford as a dress watch and love it. The Chronofighter, I change my mind on all the time. I love the case and levered Chronopusher, but for some reason the dials always leave me cold, not that it matters at that price.

The Silverstone is also nice, though not as striking as the Chronofighter, but the Swordfish, I just don't get that one at all.

I have the (42mm) Chronofighter RAC 'Black Shock' Chronograph and it's one of
    my very favorite Watches.

It just feels and wears so well when you have it on. It's one of the last I would part with and in fact I'm getting ready to buy the new "skeleton' Ltd. Edition model.

Kurt

Thread Information