Groomsmen Presents Best 100-300 dollar watches

Thread: Groomsmen Presents Best 100-300 dollar watches

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Groomsmen Presents Best 100-300 dollar watches

Well lets hear it guys, trying to sort out what to get my groomsmen as presents (all family).

Was thinking some hamilton's or something similar. lets hear your suggestions.

Re: Groomsmen Presents Best 100-300 dollar watches

Cheers!
    Ken Vella

Dive watch fanatic since 1987

Great idea, I gave Swiss Army at my wedding 10 years ago. They were a big hit and are still worn by the guys.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I saw a forum topic on the Christopher Ward forums about the same, gifting the groomsmen a CW watch with an inscription. They've got nice models.

This is a good idea. I'm getting married in Aug. I have been trying to think of everything under the moon for gifts. I don't know want to do the typical flask or beer glass. Watch may be a good idea but I have to keep the price reasonable!

Ooh, great post! You could get one watch for all the groomsmen, or find one that fits each of their personalities. I think the big 3 listed above are as good as anything I could ever come up with (Hamilton, Swiss Army/Victorinox, Seiko).

I know watches was the topic, but I also thought about a nice quality pen as well. When the time comes, i will probably give the best man a nice watch, but high quality pen to everyone else. I am very excited to see the posts here.

Pocket: 1921 Elgin 313 / 1946 Hamilton 992B Railway Special
    Wrist: Omega Speedmaster Date (3210.50), Tag Heuer Carrera Twin-Time,Seiko Spirit SCVS0123, Fortis Pilot Pro PVD, Armani Dress, Swatch Irony Auto Skeleton, Victorinox Chrono Classic, Victorinox Maverick II.

For under $300, you might consider the Seiko Spirit Diashock. There is also the Tissot PRS516 Auto.
    "Find the little bastards......and then pile on!" Maj Gen George S Patton IV

Honored & Proud Member, "G5" (Disdained by the intellectually dishonest!)

Quote Originally Posted by Darold View Post
    Ooh, great post! You could get one watch for all the groomsmen, or find one that fits each of their personalities. I think the big 3 listed above are as good as anything I could ever come up with (Hamilton, Swiss Army/Victorinox, Seiko).

I know watches was the topic, but I also thought about a nice quality pen as well. When the time comes, i will probably give the best man a nice watch, but high quality pen to everyone else. I am very excited to see the posts here.
    Pens were thought of as well, but due to the spread in age of the groomsmen (teens to "middle aged") pens was sort of a "ehh".

The issue now is finding suitable watches for a good price.

Another thought was Tiffany's valet key chain. (thinking being if they didn't want to use it, their significant others would quickly steal it away from them)

All tho the above is nice, it is still a bit "meh" in my book. If i can sell some pistols here quickly i might just have to see if i can swing a deal with my favorite Ball AD.. *evil grin*

Maybe I am a little cheap, but keeping it around 150 and under
    1. orient mako
    2. seiko monster
    under 100
    1. seiko 5-tons of options
    2. vostok amphibian ministry
    3. wenger or swiss army quartz
    All great watches in their own way, all would make a great gift.
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information