Gs quartz gmt vs oris aquis - Page 5
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Gs quartz gmt vs oris aquis

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Gs quartz gmt vs oris aquis

Quote Originally Posted by Trexweightlifting View Post
    **update** and a disappointing end to this story..

So I was too excited I made my decision and decided to buy the gs. I went to the ad 2 weeks ago roughly had a look and went away to think about it.. after thinking and this topic i made my mind up yesterday to pull the trigger on the gs. I was going to go into the city tomorrow to get it however i woke up excited and thought bugger it ill go this morning.. so anyway went to buy today and it was sold! No other black gmt in stock!!! I'm dissapointed.. very dissapointed..

So to those above who mentioned that it is an in demand model that is correct! I didn't think it would go that quickly. But there was a discount on offer which GS flagship stores dont offer..

Anyway I think the moral of the story is always always buy on impulse haha.. or maybe it is ring and get it reserved otherwise you could miss out.

They have the blue dial for same deal but I'm not interested in that model, have too many blue divers..

So now I have to decide if I wait and try find another black with a good deal or do something else.. ruined my day!

That’s too bad! You can try calling Topper or Timeless Luxury. Both are known to be great ADs and they carry GS.

I should mention I am in Australia and need to buy in Aus, the dollar is horrible at the moment!

I should mention I am in Australia and need to buy in Aus, the dollar is horrible at the moment!
    Hit up Vincent from Wamada Jewellery in Sydney mate, let him know that Chris from Horology House sent you, and he’ll do you a solid deal.
    I love watches, I take photos and I make videos.

YouTube
    Instagram

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by HorologyHouse View Post
    Hit up Vincent from Wamada Jewellery in Sydney mate, let him know that Chris from Horology House sent you, and he’ll do you a solid deal.
    Legend thanks Chris, I'm in Syd so will go have a look, your video on it was what pushed me over the edge on this one

Keep the excellent content coming!
    HorologyHouse and matt74 like this.

**update** and a disappointing end to this story..

So I was too excited I made my decision and decided to buy the gs. I went to the ad 2 weeks ago roughly had a look and went away to think about it.. after thinking and this topic i made my mind up yesterday to pull the trigger on the gs. I was going to go into the city tomorrow to get it however i woke up excited and thought bugger it ill go this morning.. so anyway went to buy today and it was sold! No other black gmt in stock!!! I'm dissapointed.. very dissapointed..

So to those above who mentioned that it is an in demand model that is correct! I didn't think it would go that quickly. But there was a discount on offer which GS flagship stores dont offer..

Anyway I think the moral of the story is always always buy on impulse haha.. or maybe it is ring and get it reserved otherwise you could miss out.

They have the blue dial for same deal but I'm not interested in that model, have too many blue divers..

So now I have to decide if I wait and try find another black with a good deal or do something else.. ruined my day!
    Ah, bummer. At least it might give you sometime to look around at some other prices maybe before you decide.
    Omega: Aqua Terra 220.10.41.21.03.001
    Grand Seiko: SBGV223, SBGV205
    Oris: Aquis, Pro Pilot
    Sinn: LE 556i
    Longines: Conquest V.H.P.
    G Shock: MTG-B1000D-1A,
    GW-9400-3, GMW-B5000D-1, GMW-B5000GD-1, GX-56BB, GW-B5600GZ-1, GW-B5600FB-4JR, GW-M5610MW-7JF, GW-M5610MD-7JF, GW-B5600BC-1ER, GW-B5600-2ER, GW-B5600HR-1, GW-5000-1JF, GM-5600B-3, GA-2100-4AER, DW-5600SK-1

gs for sure, oris has the cheapest available sellita movement.

Banned

Personally I would flip it for the GS, you can always get the Oris later on.

Truly personal choice. I don't love the integrated bracelet on the Aquis, and while the GMT is a much nicer watch in terms of finishing (not to knock Oris, but GS is on another level), I don't love the red GMT hand.

I will say the GS would probably be better for an office setting though.
    Current: Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie || Hamilton Khaki King

Legend thanks Chris, I'm in Syd so will go have a look, your video on it was what pushed me over the edge on this one

Keep the excellent content coming!
    Horology House and Bark and Jack sold me on this watch as well. Great videos, photography and commentary. And I thought I was done with quartz!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information