Halios Seaforth, where to buy?
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Halios Seaforth, where to buy?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Halios Seaforth, where to buy?

Hi there,

Where can I buy the Seaforth or the GMT? I go onto the website and it says the pre-order is closed for the Seaforth and the GMT isn’t even on there. Can’t add to basket or anything like that. Is there a limit on the amount produced?

I’ve tried to google, but it just comes up with a load of threads related to the Seaforth/Halios in general and nothing about how to buy. Will I have to go through e-bay?

Re: Halios Seaforth, where to buy?

Eventually there might be another batch produced. Check the site often!

Banned

They are sold out. Check watchrecon or the sale listings here and you might find one

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The only way to get one of you haven't already is second hand. There are some on the WUS sales forums. Limited production and very popular. Last one sold out in a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mavan Enthusiast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The time is secondary.

Ok thanks. I just browse here a lot and on recommendation threads like, "you should get the Seaforth" as though i was missing a trick and it's still easy to get hold of! haha i will keep checking, i love that pastel blue!

It usually sells out within, no lie, minutes. The company is a one man operation and Jason won't hire anyone else. He can only produce, inspect and QC so many.

The batches don't repeat, so if you want a pastel blue, they won't do that exact one ever again. They might riff on it with a black DLC case or a GMT version in blue, but not the 3 hander. Your best bet on that specific one is to look at the used market (watchrecon.com and watchpatrol.net are your friends) but expect to probably pay a premium over list price and definitely not get a discount because it's "used" unless it was run over by a tank.

They're supremely desirable, hot commodities right now.
    Michael Day likes this.
    Choose a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life because that field isn't hiring.

You can only buy on the site for new. Otherwise you have to go to the secondary market, so you can check watchrecon. Unfortunately, as they're fairly desirable, people tend to try and charge a significant premium.
    Current: Rolex Milgauss "Z-Blue" || JLC Master Quartz

Ok thanks all, I have checked second hand markets and they are well overpriced so I feared they may well be sold out. I'm very new to the watch game, so I've only just heard of them really and missed out on both pre-orders! I've followed them Instagram now, hopefully I can get the pastel blue in another model. Or any of the pastel colours, they're all nice.

Just put yourself on their mailing list and don't hesitate. If you see one you like, buy it as soon as it goes on sale.

Worst case, you decide you don't like it and you can resell it and recoup your costs. They're a bit of an outlier-- most brands don't retain resale like that, but his supply is too limited.
    Choose a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life because that field isn't hiring.

Quote Originally Posted by wwaarrddy View Post
    Ok thanks all, I have checked second hand markets and they are well overpriced so I feared they may well be sold out. I'm very new to the watch game, so I've only just heard of them really and missed out on both pre-orders! I've followed them Instagram now, hopefully I can get the pastel blue in another model. Or any of the pastel colours, they're all nice.
    You'll find one, just be patient. I have one on order a Black fixed PVD with the sunburst grey. I hope I like it. I sold my series 1 Pastel Blue for $1,475 back in the first frenzy, I couldn't resist, also it had a 12hr bezel. I miss it, but I think I would prefer the PVD.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information