Hamilton Jazzmaster Band Change?

Thread: Hamilton Jazzmaster Band Change?

Hamilton Jazzmaster Band Change?

Hi all:

OK, I'm very pleased with the look of the Hamilton Series Jazzmaster. However, I want it with a white/silver face, and a stainless band.

As far as I can tell, this combo doesn't exist unless I want two tone.

I just want the H32311135 model, but with a white face. Or the H32391995 with a SS bracelet band.

So, what are my options? Is it possible to swap out the python band for a SS bracelet when purchasing?

TIA.

Sandi

Re: Hamilton Jazzmaster Band Change?

bump...

I'd check with an AD. My experience with the Swatch group brands - Hamilton, Tissot, Certina, etc., has been that the entire cellection is not on the website, nor in the take-home brochure. The dealer has a bigger format catalog that lists all of the offerings. For instance, the Certina DS Podium that I purchased is available with a blue face and stainless bracelet. I only found out because I saw it in a display case, and then asked another dealer since it wasn't in the online collection, nor in the catalog I had picked up.

As far as swapping out the python band for a SS bracelet when purchasing, my guess would be you would be required to purchase the watch as is, and then order a SS bracelet for it.

So hopefully the combination you are after is available, as I'm sure you don't really wnat the added cost of two bands.
    RickH86

Certina DS Podium Automatic
    Casio BM8180-03E
    Skagen Quartz 170 LTTM

Seiko Quartz

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

What about this one: http://www.glooks.com/watches/watch_...tonn&cat=watch

Not exact the model you want, but it looks really nice.
    I have this one on a leather strap and the same in black on bracelet. Very nice watches.

Cheers
    Flop

OR you coud just get a H32455155 (37 mm dial instead of 34 of the Lady, but the white dial with SS bracelet you were wanting).

I was at my dealer today getting my Certina back from being regulated and took a look at their catalog, but didn't have the numbers you had mentioned, and for some reason they didn't have the pages for the Lady, only Lady Automatic. Anyhow, I saw the Viewmatic 37 and figured that was your best option.
    RickH86

Casio BM8180-03E
    Skagen Quartz 170 LTTM

Seiko Quartz

Thanks, everyone.

Yeah, Rick - 37 mm is ridiculous looking on me. I have a 6" wrist circumference.

I will talk to an AD. It's time to "establish a relationship", as they say. :)

Sandi

I think you may be out of luck on the Hamilton, but hopefully they can accomodate you.

You might look at the Tissot T34.1.281.14 PR50 Quartz (Small Lady) or the Tissot Ballade III quartz
    RickH86

Casio BM8180-03E
    Skagen Quartz 170 LTTM

Seiko Quartz

Thread Information