Hamilton's sick new chrono, bezel actuates timer!

Thread: Hamilton's sick new chrono, bezel actuates timer!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hamilton's sick new chrono, bezel actuates timer!

I was drooling over this other forum for rich people only (luxury4play), showing off their maserati's & Richard Mille's & diamond AP's, and came across this hamilton ive never seen. 50mm, 7750 movement, and the chrono functions are doe by turning the bezel instead of pushers!

So so so Dope!

your thoughts?

Re: Hamilton's sick new chrono, bezel actuates timer!

Quote Originally Posted by polaco23 View Post
    I was drooling over this other forum for rich people only (luxury4play), showing off their maserati's & Richard Mille's & diamond AP's, and came across this hamilton ive never seen. 50mm, 7750 movement, and the chrono functions are doe by turning the bezel instead of pushers!

So so so Dope!

your thoughts?
    Dope faux sho!!!! Sick-wit-it, nasty, shi**y, bone-doggin'-jiggy if ya ask me!!! I think the bezel functioning as a chrono is just funky-coo. Nice post D!

Chauncy out!

Banned

I reckon this is not a bad looking watch in it's own right. But using the bezel to actuate the chono? No thanks. I love pushers and crowns on chronos, so a mechanism designed to lessen the number of pushers required is anathema to me. And a 'normal' bezel can be used for all sorts of useful stuff, like timing stuff, or measuring stuff. But not this one.

But if BTB had said he doesn't like it then of course I would LOVE it!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jason_recliner View Post
    I reckon this is not a bad looking watch in it's own right. But using the bezel to actuate the chono? No thanks. I love pushers and crowns on chronos, so a mechanism designed to lessen the number of pushers required is anathema to me. And a 'normal' bezel can be used for all sorts of useful stuff, like timing stuff, or measuring stuff. But not this one.

But if BTB had said he doesn't like it then of course I would LOVE it!
    I don't blame ya, I've got really poor taste.

50mm? Then i can heave a sigh of relief cos it'd be too big for my small wrist. Who m i kidding? Even if it suits me,i probably can't afford it either. Any idea how much damage it'll cause?

Quote Originally Posted by niles316 View Post
    50mm? Then i can heave a sigh of relief cos it'd be too big for my small wrist. Who m i kidding? Even if it suits me,i probably can't afford it either. Any idea how much damage it'll cause?
    nopeski, but im already seeing what fluids my body produces that i can sell (sperm, blood, plasma, maybe organs i have spares of...) to fun this

I think the fiddy mm size is gonna be perfect for my 6.5 inch wrist! Why do i rock these beasts on my teeny wrists? Because all you thin wristed members need someone to look up to...

Quote Originally Posted by polaco23 View Post
    nopeski, but im already seeing what fluids my body produces that i can sell (sperm, blood, plasma, maybe organs i have spares of...) to fun this

I think the fiddy mm size is gonna be perfect for my 6.5 inch wrist! Why do i rock these beasts on my teeny wrists? Because all you thin wristed members need someone to look up to...
    If you can convince a girlfriend to donate some eggs for ya, they're worth MUCH more than our seed. MUCH! You could sell 'em and get yourself a handful of several thousand dollar watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond 'The Box' View Post
    If you can convince a girlfriend to donate some eggs for ya, they're worth MUCH more than our seed. MUCH! You could sell 'em and get yourself a handful of several thousand dollar watches.
    Are u serious? In that case the missus n i will have some serious discussion when we are back from work tonight.
    I'd better start listing down the watches i want..

Would look a bit cooler as START/STOP or START-STOP rather than START & STOP in my opinion... =P

Banned

All I can say is WOW! That watch is awesome looking. Any idea where I can find out more about this thing, like the model or any other information. This is love at first site, and I gotta look into it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information