Harem of Watches

Thread: Harem of Watches

Harem of Watches

don't know how you guys do it, have this harem of watches. I'm bloody grateful to have two I love, well maybe 3, maybe 4. Still, I get pleasure from the other 10, even when I don't wear them much, I love to look at them. It's kinda like even when they're not on my wrist they're wrapping around my mind. They're beautiful. (well, I'll say this, if they're expensive, and I don't wear them, I sell them.) Still impressed by the rotation you guys manage to do. With me it's a hierarchy and only so much wrist time in the day.

Sean

Re: Harem of Watches

lately mine have stayed off the winders. I let them all unwind. I'll grab one in the morning, set it and go. like you I do like to look at the displays. Keeps me from having to drive to a jewelery store to get my fix.

Quote Originally Posted by yamahaki View Post
    lately mine have stayed off the winders. I let them all unwind. I'll grab one in the morning, set it and go. like you I do like to look at the displays. Keeps me from having to drive to a jewelery store to get my fix.

yeah gotta pull mine off the winders. I bought in to giving them 6 months to "break in."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Being winder-less, as I am, can be a positive in that it allows me a certain <intimacy> with my watches.

Hell, why have them if you don't play with them.

Kinda dangerous making a comment like that around here.. .

As for having "more watches than a reasonable rotation would indicate", sometimes it's like the old shirt you really like that you don't wear so often. You keep it around, the right situation arises, and BOOM- hits the spot!

Quote Originally Posted by meta4ick View Post
    As for having "more watches than a reasonable rotation would indicate", sometimes it's like the old shirt you really like that you don't wear so often. You keep it around, the right situation arises, and BOOM- hits the spot!

I like that.

Thread Information