Helmut Sinn says: thank you very much

Thread: Helmut Sinn says: thank you very much

Helmut Sinn says: thank you very much

Thank you very much!

I would like to thank all of my friends, watch enthusiasts, customers, business partners and further “Sinn-fans” who came to my little birthday party on Saturday, September 2nd, to Frankfurt and congratulated to my 90th birthday!

It was really a very nice day and I was deeply surprised and pleased to see how many true devotees and fans I still have and how many people from near and far away came to celebrate my birthday with me.

Many thanks also for all the birthday presents, which made me really happy and grateful. Just to pick one example how much trouble some took, I would like to show you the cake ont the picture above: the watch is right, the date is right, the day is right, only the logo is not 100 per cent correct. But: SINN is my name, even there are other brand names on “my” watches right now…

Talking about watches: on the 3rd of September not only I had a birthday, also my “new” watch company JUBILAR UHREN celebrated an anniversary: the 10th! And as, as everybody knows, I will not retire before the age of 102, everybody may wonder which watches I will develop and design in the near future. So, please stay with us!

With this in mind: we will see us again in ten years for my next birthday celebration!

Cordially yours,

Helmut Sinn

For further infos about Helmut Sinn please visit our homepage “www.guinand-watch.com” (small english section existing) or see the internet encyclopedia “wikipedia” under http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Sinn.

Again to Mods: if we have posted this thread in the wrong section, please be so kind and relocate or displace it. Thank you very much. Martina Kammel, Jubilar Uhren.

Re: Helmut Sinn says: thank you very much

Sounds like the party was a great time and I look forward to all the new watches coming from Guinand. Keep in good health.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Thread Information