Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By makoto

Thread: Help

Help

It has been a while since I've been on the forum. Several months ago I found a thread that showed watches that aren't mainstream. They were watches that people made themselves and there was a lot of nice ones. I'm in the market for a watch again and don't want to buy a Citizen, Casio, or Seiko. I'd like to find someone who makes watches and sells them but I can't find that thread for the life of me. If anyone knows what thread i'm talking about please point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help

Re: Help

"Micro" brands perhaps?

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

I think I saw something similar to what you describe in the affordable watches forum. I'll see if I can find the one I saw.

Was it this thread: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/why...st-902867.html ?

Yeah, so I realize this isn't nearly as old as you mention, but hey, maybe it will be close enough to what you are looking for?
    Last edited by makoto; October 14th, 2013 at 03:54.
    BrentW33 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrentW33 View Post
    It has been a while since I've been on the forum. Several months ago I found a thread that showed watches that aren't mainstream. They were watches that people made themselves and there was a lot of nice ones. I'm in the market for a watch again and don't want to buy a Citizen, Casio, or Seiko. I'd like to find someone who makes watches and sells them but I can't find that thread for the life of me. If anyone knows what thread i'm talking about please point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help
    I don't have a clue what thread you're referring to, but you might want to check out Lew and Huey (Lew & Huey Watches). It's a micro brand from a forum member, with two models - one in full production (The Ricardo) and one about about to go into production (Acionna) and one on the drawing boards (Spectre). I'll be getting the Acionna as soon as they go through production. Great prices and the owner and creator of the brand is one of us.........
    Last edited by RBrylawski; October 14th, 2013 at 04:56.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Makoto that isn't the same thread but very similar. Thank you very much.

Thread Information