help authenticate this Epos 3369
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shines_lover

Thread: help authenticate this Epos 3369

help authenticate this Epos 3369

Hi. This may take some time to read so please bear with me. I just received this morning my Epos from a seller from Japan. And since replica watch makers may soon out - perform original manufacturers, I spent the past 4 hours examining the watch against photos, measurements and specifications obtained from Epos website. The box and papers looked and felt real.I have truly found the thing authentic. I have even traced every micro-mm of the heavily decorated back case. But then three things caught my eyes:
    1. The invoice says 3369SL and not 3369 Oh. I searched the net and found this version popular in Japan. Is it the same? And what is SL anyway?

2. On the website, "Epos" is engraved in the largest gear meanwhile mine just below the gear

3. The frame of the back case in Epos site says 3369 meanwhile mine says 3369M.

Aside from these things, the watch is perfectly identical. Do you think the serial number could help in such a case?
    Any clues?

Re: help authenticate this Epos 3369

Can't say 100%...You need to ask EPOS.....But I think it's real.....Nice watch...
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Do you have a picture of the dial side? Looking closely at the plate tooling in the two pictures reveals small differences. And the engraving around the edge of the back seems coarse, but that may be lighting. The bridge at the bottom in your watch looks coarsely cut but that too may be lighting. In glancing through numerous Google images I only found ones that look like the Epos picture. I did find a an old Epos reference that seems to indicate there were numerous versions of the 3369 made in 2008. You may want to look through that listing as well as more recent ones from Epos.

Google Translate
    Last edited by John MS; August 3rd, 2014 at 17:21.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Case closed! It turned out there are minor variations in watches Epos exported to its Japanese AD "Europassion.co.jp" the picture below answers all questions

Now I can wear my sweetie with confidence. Thank you all.
    Der Amf likes this.

Cool! Post some of your pictures when you get a chance. Love the numerals and dial finishing.

Nice! I just happened to be looking at that one on the Epos website before I saw your pics. Love to see more!
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Congratulations! I'm sure you feel relieved! More photos would be great!

Thread Information