Help buying a new watch

Thread: Help buying a new watch

Jleagle

Help buying a new watch

Hi, I'm after a new chronograph watch for around £50-80. It has taken me months to just find two I like, I am very fussy. I have looked on every shop website that I know of, the two I like just happen to be sold in Argos. Here they are:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/2770510.htm
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/2779937.htm

Even these two though I do not like 100%. I prefer the shape of the Citizen but one of the dials is to just show weather its AM or PM which seems silly. I have heard good things about Eco-drive though.

Can anyone suggest anything to me about these or about another similar watch??

Thank you.

Re: Help buying a new watch

personally i like the second 1 ... but not bad for the 1st one also.. stick to it mate.. if u like then this will be ok.. because last time i listen to other suggestion but not stick to my ideal then end up with regrect.. thats a good choice mate!!!

Just need to go with your gut. Whichever you like better. Eco-Drive is nice, but you're also paying more for it. Both are WR to 100m.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I looked at both of those as low cost alternatives until I can afford a mechanical one I really want.

I think the Timex looks more like the mechanicals and was more user friendly, so that one gets my vote.
    Steven

Thread Information