Help finding a guilloche watch
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Help finding a guilloche watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help finding a guilloche watch

Hi guys,

It seems like this may be the only place I can get an answer to this.

A while back i saw a guilloche watch I really liked, and not thinking much of it at the time, did not note what the brand was. I was hoping maybe someone here could guide me in the right direction.

If i remember clearly, the watch was fairly plain analog. Nothing fancy on the face wiht the exception of a spiral guilloche. Basically the pattern seen in the top right here: http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...s-54629617.jpg

The color was a cream or off white. I want to say the band was brown leather and that the case was gold. Any clue? Or any suggestions of something similar?

Thanks.

Re: Help finding a guilloche watch

I was going to say FC-303.

OP: For us to help you, give us something more than Guilloche to go on. How much do you want to spend? What size watch are looking for? Is this to be dressy, or casual, or both. What complications are you looking for? (Hour, Minute, Seconds, Day, Date, Chronograph, etc?)
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

When I think (real) guilloche I think Breguet. They have various watches that match your description. Not inexpensive though.
    drhr likes this.

For under 1K you can get a Frederique Constant FC-303 (I have one, it's nice), a Tissot LeLocle, or maybe a Raymond Weil.
    Official Rotation

IWC Portuguese 3714-45 \ Rolex Explorer 214270
    \ Omega Speedmaster Professional \ Rolex Submariner 114060 \ Breitling Transocean Chronograph \ Seiko Prospex SBDC051 \ Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400ST \ Rolex Datejust 41 126300 \ Oris Aquis Clipperton \ IWC Aquatimer \ Ball Engineer III Legend \ Sinn 104 \ Seiko SARX055 \ Squale GMT \ Archimede Pilot 39 \ Sinn 556

Follow me on Instagram: mtravis38

RGM does some amazing guilloche work.

Collection:
    RGM 801A - Montblanc Twinfly Flyback Chronograph -
    Omega AquaTerra GMT - 1972 Heuer Autavia Viceroy - Ball Engineer Master II Diver World Time
    JeanRichard Terrascope - Longines Legend Diver(Date) - Luminox 6250 - Hamilton Intra-Matic(42mm) - Magrette Moana Pacific Professional - Oris XXL Pointer Day

Intagram: @dobowatches

Quote Originally Posted by Doboji View Post
    RGM does some amazing guilloche work.

Pardon me while I go change my shirt. I seem to have drooled all over it.........
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Pardon me while I go change my shirt. I seem to have drooled all over it.........
    Hold on Rod, calm down for your own good.
    Over a half century of "just the right amount of odd."

Quote Originally Posted by dbakiva View Post
    Hold on Rod, calm down for your own good.
    Thank you for bringing me down for watch-high-envy-lust. Woo, that could have been a tough one. I'm sure a cold shower will help as well. Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by cedargrove View Post
    When I think (real) guilloche I think Breguet. They have various watches that match your description. Not inexpensive though.
    Agree, cedar, Breguet for sure though there are others at different price points. As Rod stated, if OP can narrow the parameters a little, might be more helpful both ways . . .
    jt67 and RBrylawski like this.
    A.Lange & Sohne * Audemars Piguet * Blancpain * Cartier * Dornblueth & Sohne * Invicta * Jaeger-LeCoultre * Meraud * Rolex * Revolution Watch Company * Tiffany & Company * Tudor

"the deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information