Help identifying watch "Mirage" on face

Thread: Help identifying watch "Mirage" on face

Help identifying watch "Mirage" on face

Seeking info regarding ladies wristwatch. "Mirage" is written on dial face and on back of dial. I can't find anything regarding this brand. Any information would be much appreciated.
    Really I'm just frustrated that I can't find information as to who the maker is, but after reading responses to other posts I thought I better add watch particulars:
    In addition to saying "Mirage" on the upper face
    the lower face says "Quartz" and the bottom says "Japan" "MOVT" (i believe it's movt . . I don't have my biofocals). Looks like it could be mother of pearl face but of course that could be fake.
    Has a second hand.
    On the back "Mirage" and underneath that "0429244" but the zero is slightly larger font so perhaps it's an alpha-"O". I was thinking this is probably the battery type but I really know next to nothing about watches. Gold-tone chain band with multicolored pear shaped beads which by weight feel like glass. Doesn't look expensive to me. . just trying to figure out who makes it. Was surprised when I didnt get any real hits online.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Help identifying watch "Mirage" on face

Looks like a relatively inexpensive ladies fashion watch. The brand "Mirage" is used by a number of makers but nothing really fits this particular piece. Very hard to date something like this, but for sure it's not older than the 1980s.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Thread Information