Help me choose!

Thread: Help me choose!

Help me choose!

Edit: Clarification -- I have watches picked out to choose from.

Hi watchuseekers!

For those of you who don't frequent the Lady's forum, please come by here and help me decide on a watch and/or advise me to another watch. I know you guys have good taste! So don't be shy!

Thanks! =]
    Last edited by ewlmonkey; July 28th, 2014 at 07:31.

Re: Help me choose!

Here are the options for those who don't feel like clicking through. Tell me which is your favorite. The watches are all different price points.

Up first: The Longines Master Collection. Automatic. I've tried this one on.
    E-Shop warning - Longines Swiss Watchmakers since 1832

Next: Tissot Dressport. Black leather strap or steel. Quartz. I've tried this one with the steel band on.
    TISSOT DRESSPORT - T050.217.16.112.00 - Tissot Swiss Watches

And another: Ronde Solo Watch Cartier. Black Leather strap or steel. Quartz. I've tried the steel band one on.
    Ronde solo watch, small model - Quartz, steel - Fine Timepieces for women - Cartier

Lastly: Tissot Lady Heart. Black Leather strap or steel. Automatic. I haven't tried this one on.
    TISSOT LADY HEART AUTOMATIC - T050.207.16.033.00 - Tissot Swiss Watches

Of course, please recommend me other watches! It would seem that my tastes are silver bezel with a light face. No diamonds or jewels or precious metal. And black leather or stainless steel bands. And a price range of $3000 and below. (But if you have a suggestion over that price range, I'd still like to see it for curiosity sake!)
    Last edited by ewlmonkey; July 28th, 2014 at 07:25. Reason: grammar

I replied on your other thread. You might not like what I said, lol, but no offense was intended :D

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the opinions! I appreciate them, negative or not. I'll take a look at your recommendation when I get back from work.

Thread Information