I am trying to decide which watches I'd like to acquire on my trip to Germany next week. I will be near Pforzheim and Frankfurt.
I list the watches but I need you help and advice since there are so many awesome watch makers in Pforzheim and Frankfurt. I think I can afford only 3 watches, maybe an inexpensive 4th.
1. I already own Sinn 142 st sa but I like the new 6100 Regulator.
2. Stowa Airman (hoping I can request a manual movt.)
3. Guinand Regulator 6325
4. Laco Pilot (Unitas movt.)
5. Limes Pharo Handwound (silver)
6. Everyone's popular choice Archimede Pilot