Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Member taelorh12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    251

    Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    Hey everyone I'm in the business of getting a new watch and I've settled between two. The hamilton flight timer with the orange rubber strap, and the citizen signature Octavia style with black strap BL5460-00E.

    I don't know much about these watches and wanted to see if anyone had experience with them. Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    121

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    I like that Citizen Octavia, lots of functions and a nice look. The black strap might prove more versatile as well. I have several Signatures and find their finish and detail far above their price point. Both great choices though.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    nuzzle likes this.

  3. #3
    Member DaveTOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    I would always say Hamilton over Citizen. It comes down to if you want a flight watch or a perpetual calender. I can't say that the orange strap sings to me, but the Hamilton really is a true tool watch. Check this out.

    Time is relative.


  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member taelorh12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    251

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    Yeah thats the problem. I like them Both a little too much.

    I am a pilot so the Hamilton kinda intrigued me for its functionality. The Ocatvia just seemed more like a dive watch.

  6. #5
    Member taelorh12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    251

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTOG View Post
    I would always say Hamilton over Citizen. It comes down to if you want a flight watch or a perpetual calender. I can't say that the orange strap sings to me, but the Hamilton really is a true tool watch. Check this out.

    If I could find the hamilton Flight timer with the black strap I would get that in a heart beat. But it seems impossible to find at the moment.

  7. #6
    Member DaveTOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    Quote Originally Posted by taelorh12 View Post
    If I could find the hamilton Flight timer with the black strap I would get that in a heart beat. But it seems impossible to find at the moment.

    Here is is on leather at a great price. Joma has the stainless version.

    Hamilton Khaki Aviation H64514551 Men's Watch
    Time is relative.


  8. #7
    Member taelorh12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    251

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTOG View Post
    Here is is on leather at a great price. Joma has the stainless version.

    Hamilton Khaki Aviation H64514551 Men's Watch
    I would swing for it, but im not really looking for the leather strap. Would you happen to know where I can get rubber straps for the flight timer?

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,462

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    I find it hard to compare the two because they're so different... now, Hamilton Flight Timer vs Citizen Skyhawk or Citizen Sky Pilot, now you have a comparison (and a very difficult choice).

  10. #9
    Member taelorh12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    251

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew McGregor View Post
    I find it hard to compare the two because they're so different... now, Hamilton Flight Timer vs Citizen Skyhawk or Citizen Sky Pilot, now you have a comparison (and a very difficult choice).
    I was mainly looking for something that could aid me in flying, and something that I would be able to wear anywhere.

  11. #10
    Member DaveTOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

    Quote Originally Posted by taelorh12 View Post
    I was mainly looking for something that could aid me in flying, and something that I would be able to wear anywhere.
    Aid in flying = Hamilton.
    Time is relative.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •