Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

Hey everyone I'm in the business of getting a new watch and I've settled between two. The hamilton flight timer with the orange rubber strap, and the citizen signature Octavia style with black strap BL5460-00E.

I don't know much about these watches and wanted to see if anyone had experience with them. Thanks for the help.

Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

I like that Citizen Octavia, lots of functions and a nice look. The black strap might prove more versatile as well. I have several Signatures and find their finish and detail far above their price point. Both great choices though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    nuzzle likes this.

Re: Help me decide between the Hamilton flight timer or citizen signature Octavia

I would always say Hamilton over Citizen. It comes down to if you want a flight watch or a perpetual calender. I can't say that the orange strap sings to me, but the Hamilton really is a true tool watch. Check this out.

Time is relative.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah thats the problem. I like them Both a little too much.

I am a pilot so the Hamilton kinda intrigued me for its functionality. The Ocatvia just seemed more like a dive watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTOG View Post
    I would always say Hamilton over Citizen. It comes down to if you want a flight watch or a perpetual calender. I can't say that the orange strap sings to me, but the Hamilton really is a true tool watch. Check this out.

If I could find the hamilton Flight timer with the black strap I would get that in a heart beat. But it seems impossible to find at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by taelorh12 View Post
    If I could find the hamilton Flight timer with the black strap I would get that in a heart beat. But it seems impossible to find at the moment.

Here is is on leather at a great price. Joma has the stainless version.

Hamilton Khaki Aviation H64514551 Men's Watch
    Time is relative.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTOG View Post
    Here is is on leather at a great price. Joma has the stainless version.

Hamilton Khaki Aviation H64514551 Men's Watch
    I would swing for it, but im not really looking for the leather strap. Would you happen to know where I can get rubber straps for the flight timer?

I find it hard to compare the two because they're so different... now, Hamilton Flight Timer vs Citizen Skyhawk or Citizen Sky Pilot, now you have a comparison (and a very difficult choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew McGregor View Post
    I find it hard to compare the two because they're so different... now, Hamilton Flight Timer vs Citizen Skyhawk or Citizen Sky Pilot, now you have a comparison (and a very difficult choice).
    I was mainly looking for something that could aid me in flying, and something that I would be able to wear anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by taelorh12 View Post
    I was mainly looking for something that could aid me in flying, and something that I would be able to wear anywhere.
    Aid in flying = Hamilton.
    Time is relative.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information