So I'm having a difficult time finding a watch that matches my desired features.
I didn't think what I was looking-for was so-hard to find, given the immense variety of timepieces out there, but I've spent countless hours browsing here, ebay, Amazon, etc without success, so here I am, seeking assistance from heurological wizards here.
These are the features I'm looking-for:
- Diameter of no-more than 40-42mm.
- A "Clean" bezel without any hash/compass/etc.
- Standard Spring-bar-type Band so I can change bands when desired.
- Black or dark grey face
- White or Silver lettering, easy to read, not too ornate.
- White or Silver Hour/Minute Hands
- Red Chronograph Hands and Second Hand
- Chronograph (preferably more than 1 hour, don't need more precision than 1 second)
- Day Of Week would be nice, but not completely necessary
- Automatic/Solar preferred, but battery is OK
- Price tag south of $500 USD please.
The closest thing I have found is a Timex T2M467 (Click Here), but I would want to paint the chronograph/second hands red... and I'm not sure it's worth it to modify a "cheapo" Timex in that manner.
IWC Pilot Chronograph works too, but man is that thing expensive, and I would still want to paint the chronograph/second hands red!
I'm hoping that there is a watch out there that looks/works like this out of the box.
Help Me Obi-Wan!