help me please !!!!

Thread: help me please !!!!

help me please !!!!

hi. I have been digging through my 'inherited stuff' and have got a ' JEAGER LECOULTRE watch and am trying to find out more about it . The winder is disc on the back not the side. The case number is 560705.... does anybody know where I can find out more about it

Re: help me please !!!!

Hi and welcme to WUS. Some pics would go a long way to identifying your JLC. There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here. You might also contact JLC and ask them.

Don't make me go Blackbelt on ya!
    Terry
    -------------------
    Breitling Navitimer 01 LE, Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish, Bathys Aquaculture black PVD, Seiko Sumo, Seiko Orange Monster, RXW MM20,
    RXW MM25, Chase-Durer conquest, Movado series 800 Diver, Movado Museum, Citizen Ecodrive chrono, Bulova Precisionist

Thanks Terry,hi to all you helpfull peoples too... Have tried the JLC website but no help.. the history part of thei website doesnt seem to work unfortunately. I have never seen a watch with a wider disc on the back before so it should stick out like a sore thumb!! Cant upload piccy at the mo but do have more numbers if it helps.. they are; RE7134E1 [ number just above case number ] 20 R 100 [ under case number at bottomedge ] The watch has gold numbers and Jaeger leCoultre in gold letters... the casing is a silver colour almost like a dark stainless steel..[ but that could just be dirt] the wristband is two leather pipelike straps joined together by small silver clips half way down strap with leather and silver buckle to do itup. It has a sweet small round face... does that help???

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

v76

Quote Originally Posted by rainpebble View Post
    Thanks Terry,hi to all you helpfull peoples too... Have tried the JLC website but no help.. the history part of thei website doesnt seem to work unfortunately. I have never seen a watch with a wider disc on the back before so it should stick out like a sore thumb!! Cant upload piccy at the mo but do have more numbers if it helps.. they are; RE7134E1 [ number just above case number ] 20 R 100 [ under case number at bottomedge ] The watch has gold numbers and Jaeger leCoultre in gold letters... the casing is a silver colour almost like a dark stainless steel..[ but that could just be dirt] the wristband is two leather pipelike straps joined together by small silver clips half way down strap with leather and silver buckle to do itup. It has a sweet small round face... does that help???
    Try the vintage and pocketwatches forum as well, and as Terry suggested earlier, best bet is to contact JLC directly - find an email or phone number and write/talk to them.
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Pics would be a tremendous help.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Duoplan or Futurematic?

Yep, pics would be a big help and welcome to WUS!

pics!
    "Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat"

quick search and I found this, is this it?

ebay listing, described as a 1950's calibre 496 backwinder. This one is solid 18k rosegold, so far the auction is around 90.00 with a day to go...

Thread Information