Help needed about a Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk

Thread: Help needed about a Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk

Help needed about a Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk

Hello everybody, this time i need your expert help about a Sea Hawk. An eBay seller shows two images of the papers for this watch, but i don´t know if the papers are complete and corrects, because there is a "Les Mecanismes Chronographes" booklet i think don´t correspond with the watch -it is not a chronograph watch- and it seems to be the instruction booklet for the use of the watch is missing.
    I looked for information of this model in Google and i could see a lot of photos of the papers for the Sea Hawk 42mm. and there is a lot of papers in comparision with the only three booklets this seller offers.
    The seller is a power seller, and he says the watch comes from an authorized dealer and it is complete of all.
    So could you please tell me if you know the papers the seller show in the photos are the complete and correct papers of the watch?
    Here is the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.es/Orologio-Girard-P...d=p3286.c0.m14
    Thank you very much for your help.:thanks
    Regards.

Re: Help needed about a Girard Perregaux Sea Hawk

i'm not able to see the images from my lousy office pc. but will try to help you later.
    Don't let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to start where he was - LAO TZU

he shouldn't have use the photo gallery, slows down the viewing and i dont think my internet speed is slow.
    anyway, it seems quite different from what i have. the model is different so the papers and etc may not be the same as other sea hawk models.
    the price is really good and i have seen this particular waffle model before.
    but i can't confirmed much about the papers and all. it seems legitimate from the pictures, i can't read italian (i think) so i really can't provide any more information for you. i suggest you visit timezone for advice.
    Don't let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to start where he was - LAO TZU

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Everything there looks legit! Great price too.

Like SkooterNB says the watch looks legit...

I have a very similar model and everything is correct except for the manual. IMO the price is a but high but you don't see many of the hobnail dial version for sale.

Re: Like SkooterNB says the watch looks legit...

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I have a very similar model and everything is correct except for the manual. IMO the price is a but high but you don't see many of the hobnail dial version for sale.
    Correct ScottH, that´s what i thought: the instruction booklet don´t correspond with the Sea Hawk model, because the watch is not a chrono. I have been seen photos of the paper of this watch in the net and i saw all the booklets are squared -but this papers could be olders- and the instruccion booklet for the watch is tittled "User Manual", but not "Les Mecanismes Chronographes".
    Regards.

Thread Information