Help picking a watch please

Thread: Help picking a watch please

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help picking a watch please

Help please, its our wedding anniversary coming up and our daughter asked us what we would like, its our 30th . well my wife said she had know idea, so asked me . Well what do you think I said? well watches would be nice says I.. Ok then what watchs would you like? well how does one answer that question. So I asked how much she wanted to spend (we all in this forum its not always what you like its what we can afford ) so she said about £300 on the both of us . I have found it hard to choose two watches . So this is wear we need your help please any suggestions on watches for myself and my wife about £300 for the two thanks for your help.

Banned

Re: Help picking a watch please

Frankly, I do not think you should get a pair of watches. £150 is too little to get a nice long lasting quality watch.

For a 30th Anniversary present, I would personally choose something that will last.
    Just my thoughts!

yeh i aggree to some extent, its just that we dont need anything practical so its hard to pick, it only realy leaves Jewellery but i am open to any suggestions

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

How about tickets to something special going on in your area (maybe your favorite band is touring the area?)

Or how about a 2 night stay for a getaway? You could probably stretch the £300 more if you go on a weekday vs. weekend.

stuffler,mike

300 BPD isn´t that much fot two quality watches. Even those design brands like Guess, DKNY aren´t fitting your price bracket. Try to get something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    Frankly, I do not think you should get a pair of watches. £150 is too little to get a nice long lasting quality watch.

For a 30th Anniversary present, I would personally choose something that will last.
    Just my thoughts!
    Yeah, i think you maybe right, but what's in your mind if it isnt a watch?

Quote Originally Posted by sangman View Post
    Help please, its our wedding anniversary coming up and our daughter asked us what we would like, its our 30th . well my wife said she had know idea, so asked me . Well what do you think I said? well watches would be nice says I.. Ok then what watchs would you like? well how does one answer that question. So I asked how much she wanted to spend (we all in this forum its not always what you like its what we can afford ) so she said about £300 on the both of us . I have found it hard to choose two watches . So this is wear we need your help please any suggestions on watches for myself and my wife about £300 for the two thanks for your help.
    I think you will find something suitable from ROTARY.
    Last edited by PAISLEYSAINT; October 27th, 2008 at 01:53. Reason: text
    HE WAS A BOLD MAN THAT FIRST ATE AN OYSTER

Rxq

Get one quality watch and share it?

How about a nice cuckoo clock?

Though 300 pounds is not a small sum of money, when it comes to watches it is a small amount. If you really want to get two good watches for that amount, check out Orient or Seiko. You can find two watches for that amount and you would be getting good value for the money you spend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information