help please

Thread: help please

help please

I found some watches in my grandfathers room after he passed away can someone tell me about them and what they are worth It wont let me upload pictures but I can email if your willing to help theres a 14k 18k longine and a rolex
    Last edited by bh4wks; November 2nd, 2013 at 05:24.

Re: help please

They are worth far more to you than they are worth selling. Watches inherited from a loved one are the best kind of watches. I would not worry about the value and would not consider selling if I were you. If you do, there is a great chance you will later regret it.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Welcome! We don't do valuations here I'm afraid - too many variables, and condition is king fir vintage. If you want us to identify the models for you to then get a rough idea of value from similar completed eBay listings etc then you will need to post pics. Use a photo upload site like photobucket if you can't upload here for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalmer View Post
    They are worth far more to you than they are worth selling. Watches inherited from a loved one are the best kind of watches. I would not worry about the value and would not consider selling if I were you. If you do, there is a great chance you will later regret it.
    True.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

If you can get some pics that'd be awesome, I've recently been given two watches that were my late grandfathers and one is in for a service as we speak! Really looking forward to getting it back :). Find some info on them - which people here can help you with as well, and wear them with pride. If you end up into the whole watches thing, then chances are they'll be some of the ones you'll be most proud of.
    Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean 8500 Omega Speedmaster Professional 3572.50 Maurice Lacroix Pontos Day/Date Casio G-Shock DW-9052 TAG Heuer Formula 1 Lavina Manual Wind (Vintage 1940s) Swiss Military 6-512.15 Titanium

Take pictures and post your request in the "Vintage and Pocket Watch" section of this forum for more input from members knowledgeable with vintage watches.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information