Help with Raymond Weil Tango

Thread: Help with Raymond Weil Tango

Help with Raymond Weil Tango

Hi everyone, just registered for the site as I need help with my Raymond Weil, had a quick search but not seen an answer to my particular problem.

I have a Tango Sport with the model number 4895/1 and am having trouble with the stop watch, every so often the hands fail to reset to zero. So far this has happened 3 times, I have no other trouble or complaints with the watch or the service provide by Raymond Weil each time this has happened but would like to be able to sort it myself, I can't be doing without my watch for 4 weeks every so often! Does anyone know of a way of resetting the hand positions, I've had watches in the past where its been possible to postion the hands by holding down buttons with the crown screwed out to certain positions, is there anything like this on the Tango? I've looked through the manual but it doesn't say anything about it.

Thanks, James

Re: Help with Raymond Weil Tango

I'm bumping this so hopefully you get some help. How many times has the watch been serviced? For the same problem? Is this a quartz?
    Greetings from that Island they call Long!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sendel View Post
    I'm bumping this so hopefully you get some help. How many times has the watch been serviced? For the same problem? Is this a quartz?

I found out how to reset the chronographs back to zero.. i had the same problem. Found it on the Raymond Weil site. It's found after the "how to use the chronograph function.

http://www.raymond-weil.com/WATCHES....nograph_EN.pdf

Gil

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thread Information