Help what am I doing wrong.

Thread: Help what am I doing wrong.

Banned

Help what am I doing wrong.

What am I doing wrong that when I upload my pics of my watches they are listed in the small thumbnails on the page that you have to click on to view the full size instead of the actual full sized pictures that most people are able to upload? Is there something that Im not doing right that prevents my pics from being the bigger size? Any help would be great. Thanks to all.

Re: Help what am I doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mpartridgeferrari View Post
    What am I doing wrong that when I upload my pics of my watches they are listed in the small thumbnails on the page that you have to click on to view the full size instead of the actual full sized pictures that most people are able to upload? Is there something that Im not doing right that prevents my pics from being the bigger size? Any help would be great. Thanks to all.
    Hi,

I think you must be selecting the 'attachments' option to select your images. The button you want to use is the 'insert image' one. The one with the pyramids and sun on it. You then just paste the url into the section and click ok and it should appear in your message.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Barry

I download my pics from my camera to my computer (my docs/does not matter where you save them). Then go to Photobucket on the web. From Photobucket do Upload from your computer to Photobucket-select 640x480 size. On each image now saved in Photobucket, copy the IMG Code and paste it in your post here. The picture does not show up when you paste it (just the words) but it will when you post like this:

http://photobucket.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Thread Information