hey and hope u guys can help/jacob and co

Thread: hey and hope u guys can help/jacob and co

hey and hope u guys can help/jacob and co

I recently bought a jacob and co watch 2nd hand(i know u guys are gonna think why) but i did.

anyway few weeks into ownership i realized it was an older model and straps were no longer made so i then contacted jacob in NY to see what to do.they offered to change the watches housing free of charge which i thought was very good of them so i sent it in to the center to be done.

month later the watch arrives back.looked amazing so i go to screw on the diamond bezel and to my horror it wont fit.so i contact them i send it in again.

another month passes and i get an email saying that the watch is fake and they will either change back to old housing or send as is with bezel not fitting.of course i argue saying thats a lie and you just don't wanna accept cost and blame for an error that you've made. now when i email them i just get sarcey emails from a Beverly saying you'll be contacted by an attorney.

i havent been rude nor abusive just told them that its no fake and that there just trying to get out of the repair they've under quoted for .

the uk service center is totally with me as theyve done all the work and know its a legit watch as its been in for battery changes and glass change etc.

i don't know what to do.i don't want the watch back in old condition and i deffinatly don't want one that the bezel wont go on.

what can i do?

Re: hey and hope u guys can help/jacob and co

Right now it seems to be your word against theirs on whether it's real/fake. You say the UK service center is totally with you, so get them to write you a letter of appraisal proving it authentic.

Once you show them proof from their own service center proving it real, hopefully they'll budge.

Have the UK service center contact the NYC office and work it out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Have the UK service center contact the NYC office and work it out.
    Or just get the UK service center to fix it

Banned

And please use Capital letters at the start of each sentence. It makes your post easier to read!
    greetings janne

Thread Information