Hey you Canadian easterners, want a top notch watchmaker to service your watches?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By falcon4311
  • 1 Post By UAconcorde

Thread: Hey you Canadian easterners, want a top notch watchmaker to service your watches?

Hey you Canadian easterners, want a top notch watchmaker to service your watches?

Norm is as good as they get, I believe he has worked on every high end brand known to mankind. Unfortunately he left Alberta and moved to Quebec. There is a link below to his facebook post. He worked here in Edmonton for 8 years at Swedish Jewellers (A Rolex AD) as well as Rolex Canada for 10 years and trained for 3 years in Switzerland. He now works from his home just outside Montreal. Give him a shot, I know you'll be pleased.

https://www.facebook.com/normandhorology/
    yankeexpress likes this.
    VIEW MY SALES FEEDBACK>>>>​https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/fe...l#post50434737

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

Re: Hey you Canadian easterners, want a top notch watchmaker to service your watches?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon4311 View Post
    Norm is as good as they get, I believe he has worked on every high end brand known to mankind. Unfortunately he left Alberta and moved to Quebec. There is a link below to his facebook post. He worked here in Edmonton for 8 years at Swedish Jewellers (A Rolex AD) as well as Rolex Canada for 10 years and trained for 3 years in Switzerland. He now works from his home just outside Montreal. Give him a shot, I know you'll be pleased.

https://www.facebook.com/normandhorology/

Im new to Edmonton so where do we Edmontonians go for service now? I reached out to Simone but she isn't accepting complete clean/oil/service, only doing very small jobs. I'm guessing the old Swedish J people arent good anymore without Norm? Geneve R Service (The new "Swedish J" service service)

Any other options besides sending to Al @ Archer?

Thanks

Re: Hey you Canadian easterners, want a top notch watchmaker to service your watches?

Quote Originally Posted by UAconcorde View Post
    Im new to Edmonton so where do we Edmontonians go for service now? I reached out to Simone but she isn't accepting complete clean/oil/service, only doing very small jobs. I'm guessing the old Swedish J people arent good anymore without Norm? Geneve R Service (The new "Swedish J" service service)

Any other options besides sending to Al @ Archer?

Thanks
    You're right. Simone has cut back on her work until her kids get a little older. Her husband recently lost his job, as many here have, she may be doing overhauls again, I can't say for sure. The only other options I see now is for Norm, Archer watches or Walter at Europa in West Ed mall to do complete overhauls. There are some like Walter's work and others don't. I've never had a problem with him.

CTV Edmonton: Local man keeping art of watchmaking | CTV Edmonton News

West Edmonton Mall - Europa Watch & Jewellery
    VIEW MY SALES FEEDBACK>>>>​https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/fe...l#post50434737

/ll[_\__\]
    l llL-_O|||||||O_
    ()_)()_)()_)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for that info, really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon4311 View Post
    You're right. Simone has cut back on her work until her kids get a little older. Her husband recently lost his job, as many here have, she may be doing overhauls again, I can't say for sure. The only other options I see now is for Norm, Archer watches or Walter at Europa in West Ed mall to do complete overhauls. There are some like Walter's work and others don't. I've never had a problem with him.

CTV Edmonton: Local man keeping art of watchmaking | CTV Edmonton News

West Edmonton Mall - Europa Watch & Jewellery
    falcon4311 likes this.

Thread Information