High End Favre Leuba?

Thread: High End Favre Leuba?

High End Favre Leuba?

Hello All,
    For years i have had an 18ct gold Favre Leuba Ladies watch left me by a relative.
    I have no history of this watch other than when i had it serviced in the 1990's and saw that it had last been serviced back in 1973.
    It is small in size even for a ladies watch, over the eyars i have searched for the type eventually looking for a value to insure it, but i would also love to know more of it.
    I have searched all over the web (its how i found this site).
    I have an image of the watch (attacked) and will be able to post a better one later on when i get my decent camera on macro.
    The watch strap is black leather and i broke it years ago (snapped in half), this is just to get you experts thinking on it!
    I really appreciate your help in this.
    Thank you Name:  watch.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  615.6 KB

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: High End Favre Leuba?

I wouldn't tend to say it is a high end watch. Looks like a ladies watch out of the 60ties. Movement is most likely a generis swiss made movement out of the 60ties, most likely an ETA. More of sentimental valuer I guess. Check ebay for references.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Re: High End Favre Leuba?

Name:  IMAG0119.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  261.5 KBName:  IMAG0111.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  98.6 KBName:  IMAG0121.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  55.4 KB
    Hi Mike
    Thank you for the reply, I have attached some more pic's for all to try and pin it down.
    Value is for insurance its real value is for sentiment so i dont think i will be searching Ebay quite yet thank you.
    I also have an Omega Megasonic 720hz (think it was 720) with the reciept and guarentee documents the watch is from the 70's care to estimate its value also?

Nic

Thread Information