Higuchi Not Responding
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Higuchi Not Responding

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Higuchi Not Responding

Hello, I'm in the process of attempting to purchase a SARB017 from Higuchi, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting a response from him. I successfully received a price quote/instructions about paying via PayPal, and proceeded to send my payment on the 4th. After 24 hours passed with no confirmation, I emailed him asking if he could confirm he received my payment, but I have yet to get a reply. I realize it has not been all that long, but previously he responded within 12 hours, so I'm getting a tad concerned.

This is my first time purchasing from him, so any insight from more experienced members would be much appreciated!

Re: Higuchi Not Responding

if anything goes wrong, at least you paid with paypal and would be protected ... unless you paid as a 'gift', but I think there's ways around that, too

personally, there should be a reply within 24hr, but being it's the weekend, there may be a slight delay,

to lessen your anxiety, I would go to paypal's site and read about their buyer protection program,
    read up on what is available to you and how you are protected when purchasing through paypal,
    if you really understand just how well protected you are, there should be less anxiety

Relax, it's the weekends, they are probably closed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

He is a very large volume seller, very well known on the internet and I'm sure he's busy. I would not be worried. I got the same treatment but the deal did go through.
    Last edited by Gary123; July 7th, 2014 at 03:56.
    c0sin likes this.
    Chronographs: Breitling 2 tone Chronomat Evo, Roger Dubuis Easy Diver, DeWitt Academia Sequential, Franck Muller Conquistador, IWC Aquatimer, Hublot Oceanographic 1000, Parmigiani Pershing 45, Paul Picot Plongeur, Royal Oak Offshore Gstaad, Franck Muller Vanguard Carbon, Franck Muller Conquistador, Chopard Mille Miglia, Zenith Defy Aero.. 3 Hand: Angular Momentum diver, Bucherer ScubaTec 2-tone, UN MM Diver 2-tone, Omega Ploprof, Ball Hunley, Omega SM 300 Master Co-Ax 2-tone, Chopard Pro 1, Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, Panerai Sub ti, Monta OceanKing, Breitling SOH II

Renember he's on the other side of the continent don't trip he ALWAYS takes awhile to respond but he's ALL GOOD

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Panerai 312 / Panerai 176 / Panerai 380 / Rolex 16600 SD /Seiko SBGA001 "Snowflake" /Omega 3573.50 "Sapphire Sandwich" /Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope /Sinn U1 / Longines Legend Diver -No Date / Anonimo D-Date./ Benarus- Bronze-Mo /Seiko 1970 Navigator Timer/Nomos Ahoi Atlantik /Oris 65 Diver / Seiko Turtle SRP777 / Zenith ​ El Primero Tri-Color/ Longines Avigation Big Eye.
    William

Higuchi San is good to go. The communication is probably a little off because of the weekend? The next thing you will hear from them will probably be your tracking information for EMS. I would give it a few days. If you had a problem, and you would be one of the first I heard of, Paypal protects your purchase for several weeks. Jmho
    Kevin

lvt

Leave him alone in the weekend, he is human, not Superman.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

No reason to be concerned whatsoever. Give it some more time....

He's an excellent guy to buy from, both my past purchases had very good communication and good customer service. I ordered during the weekdays though, so that could have affected the fast responses I got from him. One thing that pushed me to purchase from him is the fact that he is a Seiko AD.

rex

Be sure to use this request form link for Higuchi>>>

HIGUCHI-INC Request Form

Quote Originally Posted by TheTopWalrus View Post
    Hello, I'm in the process of attempting to purchase a SARB017 from Higuchi, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting a response from him. I successfully received a price quote/instructions about paying via PayPal, and proceeded to send my payment on the 4th. After 24 hours passed with no confirmation, I emailed him asking if he could confirm he received my payment, but I have yet to get a reply. I realize it has not been all that long, but previously he responded within 12 hours, so I'm getting a tad concerned.

This is my first time purchasing from him, so any insight from more experienced members would be much appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information